Jump to content

Photo

All Paloma Blanca/Mikaella Brides Post Here :)


  • Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#61 wnmrtn8

wnmrtn8
  • Jr. Member
  • 170 posts

    Posted 24 August 2010 - 08:05 PM

    I found one I hope this is your size.

    http://www.preownedw...315-Size-6.html



    #62 CJFowler

    CJFowler
    • Newbie
    • 3 posts

      Posted 20 October 2010 - 08:59 AM

      Does anyone have a Mikaella 1406 for sale in a size 10 or 12? I love the dress, however it is outside my budget brand new. If anyone can help me out my e-mail is cjsmith0321@gmail.com. Thanks!



      #63 roxyqt

      roxyqt
      • Jr. Member
      • 165 posts

        Posted 27 October 2010 - 10:13 PM

         

        Originally Posted by CJFowler 

        Does anyone have a Mikaella 1406 for sale in a size 10 or 12? I love the dress, however it is outside my budget brand new. If anyone can help me out my e-mail is cjsmith0321@gmail.com. Thanks!


         

        I found a size 10 on ebay!!!  I hope it works out for you!!

        http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item255e7c9ec9



        #64 MichaelandAraceli

        MichaelandAraceli
        • Newbie
        • 34 posts

          Posted 04 December 2010 - 10:57 AM

          I'll be a Mikaella/Paloma Blanca bride is 2 weeks! This dress is very flattering (here it is on the model)- I'll post pics of me in it at the end of the month:

           

           


          Mike and Araceli
          The Royal Playa del Carmen
          December 18, 2010

          http://tickers.Ticke....98b2/event.png

          #65 JessMh415

          JessMh415
          • Newbie
          • 1 posts

            Posted 16 May 2011 - 09:39 AM

            I have a Paloma Blanca 3802 in Natural - Size 10 (Street Size 6/8) for sale in great condition if anyone is interested! jessdmb41@gmail.com



            #66 JayKay

            JayKay
            • Sr. Member
            • 3,472 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
            • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
            • LocationSouthern Alberta

            Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:56 AM


            Beautiful dress!!!
             

            Originally Posted by MichaelandAraceli 

            I'll be a Mikaella/Paloma Blanca bride is 2 weeks! This dress is very flattering (here it is on the model)- I'll post pics of me in it at the end of the month:

             

             



             



            #67 dreamsbride12

            dreamsbride12
            • Newbie
            • 26 posts

              Posted 31 August 2011 - 11:59 PM

              I love, love, love Paloma Blanca and Mikaella dresses! I ordered my dress (Paloma Blanca 4165) in March and it should be hear any day now...can't wait!!

               

              4165f.jpg



              #68 Smoylan

              Smoylan
              • Jr. Member
              • 202 posts

                Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:54 AM

                I cant wait for my Dress to come in! I orderd it in October. Got the tears when i tried it on and it didnt even fit! Style #4106 LOVE the Dupoini Silk. It make me feel like I will be a "real Bride" after trying on do many dresses I knew would be too hot in Mexico in June!

                dress.jpg



                #69 Tia529

                Tia529
                • Newbie
                • 76 posts

                  Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:08 AM

                  I'm wearing PB 4106.  I love it for the same reason so many others chose Paloma Blanca or Mikaella- the fabric is so beautiful and lightweight!  They're perfect for the beach!



                  #70 Smoylan

                  Smoylan
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 202 posts

                    Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:54 AM

                    When did you order it? Has it come in? I orderd mine in October and its expected this month!


                    Quote:

                    Originally Posted by Tia529 

                    I'm wearing PB 4106.  I love it for the same reason so many others chose Paloma Blanca or Mikaella- the fabric is so beautiful and lightweight!  They're perfect for the beach!



                     






                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users