Photo

Crunched 4 time and still undecided PR or USVI???

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 09:33 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by J&Rwedding
    And I LOVE your web page Kuteliya! So fun!

Lol ty ! Any questions be sure to ask :)

#12 jackieandtido

jackieandtido
    • 156 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 11:33 PM

Wavin Hi
      Congrats!

#13 J&Rwedding

J&Rwedding
      • 6 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 07:22 PM

Hey everyone...so a quick update. Since I was on here last we changed course and decided to do Mexico instead of the USVI or Puerto Rico.
        We're getting married at the Dreams Riviera Cancun (which I've heard a lot of good things about on this forum and elsewhere).

In the end, Mexico was just more affordable because of the great selection of all-inclusives. For example, we got a 5-night all-inclusive stay at a great resort INCLUDING a basic wedding for what we would have paid for just the hotel at some of the islands we were considering.
        A couple people have to get passports, and yes, we'll have to do the legal stuff here. But it's not as big a deal as I thought it would be. I hated forgoing the idea of an "island wedding" but in the end, this just made more sense.
        So I'm super excited. I'm all booked, bought the dress and am waiting on the RSVPs. I'll be posting in the Mexico forums from now on. Thanks for all the great advice!

#14 KGraham27

KGraham27
        • 155 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 08:40 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum! I have stayed at the Dreams Tulum in Riviera Maya and it was beautiful. I'm sure all of the Dreams resorts are! Have fun planning.

#15 Nicyx

Nicyx
          • 2,914 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 05:59 PM

Hello and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions or advice you have will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

#16 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
            • 5,705 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 10:58 PM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! You've come to the right place; here you can find all the info you need for a fun, smooth and successful planning!! Enjoy!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users