Majestic Colonial Info

THank you! That makes me feel better. I know I really shouldn't pay attention to it, because I know people are more willing to review something when they haven't a good experience.

Is anyone having extra decorations for the ceremony, or are you just going with the "basic" setup?

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Good Luck to all of you! We stayed at their sister resort when we did a wedding there- The Majestic Elegance, and we loved it. The facilities are so close together and so much alike.

I prefer the Gazebo ceremony since you guys can have a photo shoot anyway along the beach during sunset.

Let me know if you want to see samples of some weddings I did there....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea88 View Post
I have a random question about the Majestic Colonial resort...
Do they have a swim up bar? It says they do but I haven't been able to find any pictures of it. Does anyone have any pictures?!
Thanks!!
They do! It's huge! It's on the other side of the wet bar. The resort gallery should have pictures but I don't unfortunately from my last trip there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P&B2010 View Post
Hi! I can help a little with a few of your questions ... beer and wine come with the BBQ buffet dinner, without an open bar. I just asked Sandra how late we would have the Wet Bar for our reception, and she said til 11 p.m. so I would assume its the same for the Parrot Bar. As for the DJ, we booked DJ Mannia because I read such great review here so I am super excited about that. Sorry I can't help with anything else!

Thank you! I tried searching for DJ Mannia in google but only came up with reviews. Does anyone have DJ Mannia;s website or contact info? Does it cost extra to have an outside DJ? Anyone have quote estimates from DJ Mannia?

Also, for anyone looking to get sashes to bring with them, I ordered mine off of Save-on-crafts.com and LOVE them. They hold shape really well. Overall, this company has been a great company to work with. I highly recommend their sashes from my experience. I have gotten a handful of items from this site and have been pleased with 99% of the items I purchased. I hope this helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal&Matt2010 View Post
Thank you! I tried searching for DJ Mannia in google but only came up with reviews. Does anyone have DJ Mannia;s website or contact info? Does it cost extra to have an outside DJ? Anyone have quote estimates from DJ Mannia?
E-mail: info@manniapuntacana.com

They quoted me $900 USD for 4 hours. I think we may have to pay an extra $50 to get the day pass in order to get them into the resort. So far they have been very nice and prompt in e-mail communication. Good luck!

Noob

Bank: 0.00

Total Points: 463.58

Donate

Re: Majestic Colonial Info

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FEBRUARY 2010

newbride - February 3, 2010

karldettmann - February 12, 2010

MARCH 2010

Anna_C - March 26, 2010

APRIL 2010

livinlife - April 20th, 2010

tiggerulz - April 20th, 2010

liujessicam - April 22nd, 2010

QCbride-April 28th, 2010

MAY 2010

lara&mike - May 3 2010

JessicaANDJermaine - May 11 2010

Nicoleswrld - May 13, 2010

CnC - May 14, 2010

Littleone77 - May 17, 2010

Mayasun (Claudia&Jon) - May 19, 2010

MexicoBeachBride2010 - May 18, 2010

Crystal&Matt2010 - May 19, 2010

ali0284- May 26, 2010

Hajnalka-May26, 2010

JUNE 2010

Vallarta_2009 - June 2, 2010

P&B2010 - June 9, 2010

AmyP A&E - Majestic Elegance, June 11, 2010

Kimba (Kim & Alex) - June 29, 2010

JULY 2010

Jenny K-W (Jenn and Dave) July 20, 2010

Jefiner - Majestic Colonial, July 21, 2010

Bronz & Brian-Majestic Elegance, July 24, 2010

Maigan & Brad - Majestic Elegance, July 26, 2010

Mel4983 - Majestic Colonial, July 27, 2010

OCTOBER 2010

Regine - Majestic Elegance, Oct 9th, 2010

Michele L - Majestic Colonial, Oct 19th, 2010

NOVEMBER 2010

KJ Shea - Majestic Colonial, November 13th, 2010

Rhiannonbs - Majestic elegance, November 27th, 2010

JANUARY 2011

pamphilia - Majestic Colonial - January 27th, 2011

FEBRUARY 2011

Yiweddings - Majestic Colonial, February 1, 2011

Oryx - Majestic Colonial, February 3, 2011

Cwaters728~ Majestic Colonial, February 11, 2011

VBVB- Majestic Colonial, February 25, 2011

AmyP

June 11, 2010

Punta Cana, DR

aepproduction

View Public Profile

Send a private message to aepproduction

Find More Posts by aepproduction

Add aepproduction to Your Contacts

02-24-2010, 09:41 PM

Hi Ladies!

I'm looking to share our photographer, Phil Steingard "PhotoPhil" for the week around our wedding, which is on February 25, 2011. A lot of his work can be featured on the Majestic Colonial Brides Facebook group, and he's SO awesome to work with!

He's willing to give the brides that book him around the time of our wedding a price decrease (me too!) because it's more 'worth his while' if more than one couple books him while he's down there.

EMAIL ME if you're interested!!!!!! VBENSON@HOTMAIL.COM

Ladies, I cant seem to get an answer regarding this..

does the hotel put the white covers for you at the ceremony/reception with sashes?

Or do you have to bring white covers/sashes?

In all the reception/ceremony pictures, they show basic set ups, all with white covers and sashes, albeit in limited colors...