Sign in to follow this  
semiya83

Semi's Paradisus Punta Cana Review

I had the basic wedding package that was included in the royal service room category. I did order a chill out chic decor for the ceremony which was $500. That included the aisle runner, the aisle vases with orchids, the wooden canopy with the white/brown bows, the table with brown cloth and a small vase with flower in water. I brought my own program fans to place on the chairs.

Click the image to open in full size.

I wanted a simple look for the reception so I went with basic white and brought my own brown accents (menus, birds-for bird theme, bird cages, rocks) the centerpieces i used were the three various sized circular vases with floating candles. and I had the WC put my rocks around it with plenty of votives.

Click the image to open in full size.

let me know if you have any other questions. My family took planty of pics of the decor, so I will post those when i get them.

Congratulations! You made such a pretty bride. Punta Cana is gorgeous - love that water. You all look so happy too. Great review, tfs.

Thanks so much for the helpful review! Congrats on your wedding, it looks beautiful. I'm getting married at the PPR on 7-16-10. I'm also using the wedding package provided with staying in Royal Service and adding in other elements. I love the bird cages you brought!!