Decorative Wedding Items & Accessories

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 marisa&gil

• 3 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 08:52 PM

Hi everyone,

Is anyone bringing additional decorative wedding accessories or wedding items with them to Cuba or other destinations? I purchased a "Unity Sand" kit to be performed during the ceremony but other then that, I am at a lost.

Any ideas or suggestions?...and thanks.

#2 KittenHeart

• 3,103 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 09:05 PM

I'm bringing a ton of stuff... lighting for instance. Paper lanterns with led lights in them and maybe some form of twinkle lights.

#3 Melidell

• 1,091 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 02:54 PM

I'm not taking much for decorations except a cake topper and some placecards/ placecard holders. I'll bring the favours down too, but other than that I'll just use what the resort has for decorations and flowers.
        Loving married life!

#4 nbordato

• Banned
        • 7 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 04:10 PM

I got married in the Dominican, but I brought tons of stuff. I brought paper lanterns and lights for the inside. Little white paper bags & tealights to light the paths around the venue, my favors, and some table decorations.

If you want this stuff back, make sure you tell the resort. I saw my stuff get used for 3 more weddings that week before they finally gave it back.

#5 AlexsBride

• 401 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 05:32 PM

I'm not really sure what kind of decor items the resorts will have, so I will be bringing a cake topper for sure and favours for the guests. Also these aren't really decorations but the OOT bags are important to me. Other than that, I will probably leave it up to the wedding coordinator to make it look pretty!
            Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users