Photo

Unique Invites- Not Passport/Boarding Pass

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 classadiva

classadiva
  • 685 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 07:37 PM

Okay...the time has come to order my invites....I think that I have settled on ordering Passport invites, but considering the cost, I want to make sure that I am not missing out on any other destination invites that are unique outside of Passport and Boarding Pass invites. All ideas appreciated.

Thanks.

#2 KarenM

KarenM
    • 1,920 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 09:34 PM

Well, these are really pretty (someone else just posted a thread w/ this website)
      Click the image to open in full size.

Good luck deciding!!

#3 classadiva

classadiva
      • 685 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 01:45 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by KarenM
        Well, these are really pretty (someone else just posted a thread w/ this website)

Good luck deciding!!
        Karen...thank you for the wonderful suggestions!!

BTW...your invitations are FABULOUS!!I bet your guests loved them!!

#4 vdaybride

vdaybride
        • 1,412 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 03:35 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by KarenM

Good luck deciding!!
          Great suggestions! I ordered mine before I discovered this site they were beach, but kinda plain. You have a tough decision Classadiva.. so many great options. Good luck
          Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#5 classadiva

classadiva
          • 685 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 11:59 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by vdaybride
            Great suggestions! I ordered mine before I discovered this site they were beach, but kinda plain. You have a tough decision Classadiva.. so many great options. Good luck
            Aren't these gorgeous? The only thing is...I now see that "unique" costs!! LOL The one's that I like in this bunch are running $10 an invite...no can do. Only the basic invites...just box and invite" are moderate in price. It's a shame because some of these are just FABULOUS!! To think that I was complaining about the $5 per cost of Passport invites!! LOL

Would love to hear any other ideas....if not...I think that I will have to break down and buy Passport invites. My guests should really like these.

BTW...are you starting to get excited? Your day is coming up QUICK!!

#6 Cindy*

Cindy*
            • 2,655 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 12:24 PM

Karen, I love your invites!

#7 Ashlynn039

Ashlynn039
              • 355 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 01:00 PM

Karen - Your invites are gorgeous! I love the color of the invite & ribbon and the little charm is just the icing on the cake :)

#8 coley88

coley88
                • 186 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 01:59 PM

Karen you're invites are beautiful - we're working on our STD's and we're having a tough time deciding on exactly what we want...

#9 KarenM

KarenM
                  • 1,920 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:18 PM

Danielle, I totally hear you about the price of some of these invites! Like I said, ours were partially DIY (really just putting together different components we liked with the invite we ordered), so I think they ended up being around $4 each (versus the $10+ per invite of our inspiration). So, point being you can definitely get what you want without spending a ton. Good luck deciding on your invites, I'm sure they'll be fabulous!

Thanks girls! Not trying to hijack this thread, but here's the link to the thread I posted with them in case anyone wants more info.
                    http://bestdestinati....tes-out-50312/

#10 PaperBagPrincess

PaperBagPrincess
                    • 320 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 11:26 PM

I'm in marketing and my FI in finance so let me tell you invitations have been a hot topic. I think they set the tone and he thinks they are pretty close to junk mail. We finally agreed to save costs we are sending postcards directing everyone to our website which will have a landing page that has more details like a traditional invitation would have. Then when people put a deposit down we are going to send passports or message in a bottle as a Thank you. I had to work them in some how! Good luck I am sure whatever you decide will be great!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users