Photo

LE BLANC-Just had to brag...

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#91 MissyK

MissyK
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 09:58 AM

SOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to go back!!! xoxoxo Enjoy every second. Remember to slow down....look around at all the people that mean the world to you!!!!

#92 TA Wendy

TA Wendy

Insiders

• Insiders
    • 185 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:35 AM

Hi Le Blanc Fans.. TA Wendy here, I just wanted to drop a note on the Le Blanc thread that you all have chosen what in my opinion is one of the most wonderful properties in all Cancun / Riviera Maya area if you have your wedding here! It is an amazing and beautiful place.

I have worked on a number of Destination Weddings at Le Blanc and all of the brides and their guests have had a most wonderful experience here.

I currently have some space on my calendar to work with anyone getting married in late 2011 or early 2012.. if I can be of assistance to any Le Blanc brides with booking your space, please just shoot me a PM or contact me at wendy@wrighttravelagency.com.

Happy planning!

TA Wendy

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
      AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
      Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

#93 lolanikki

lolanikki
      • 26 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:40 PM

Hi Ladies!

I decided on Le Blanc for my 8/4/12 wedding! We just got back from a site visit and this place is absolutely AMAZING!!!

Nicole

#94 TA Wendy

TA Wendy

Insiders

• Insiders
        • 185 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 02:44 PM

Hi all,

I am on site now staying at Le Blanc! I was invited to come to visit and also attend the Shikira concert tomorrow evening! Le Blanc is just a fantastic resort. If anyone has any questions or needs me to do anything for them while I am here at the property I would be happy to do that! Just shoot me an email at wendy@wrighttravelagency.com

TA Wendy

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator

#95 rl051012

rl051012
          • 3 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 06:19 AM

Hi Ladies, I am planning my wedding next May in Le Blanc, and am about to sign the contract for Zen Garden package since we only got 20 people.  I found some brides recommending getting the free ceremony and add additional options, since that way I can pick my own theme and color.  Can anyone give me an idea how much this will cost for adding the private function, centerpiece, and decoration?  or should I just go with the Zen Garden and upgrade the decoration?  For those packages, do they let you pick your own style?  We really don't like the bamboo theme...

and one more question, for the rehersal dinner and welcome party, do we have to pay extra? Thank you gals in advance~

#96 Beachbride1030

Beachbride1030
            • 28 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 07:49 AM

I did the zen wedding package and changed just about everything. The bouquet , the cake , the centerpieces etc. I would just send her a picture of something I liked and she would tell me if it was in my budget or how much more it would be. I managed to do everything I wanted in budget.

I also just did my welcome dinner at one of the resturants. They do a set menu , it was really good. The chef came out and greeted everyone , they made us private menus with our names on it. It was really nice and they didnt charge us extra we just left a good tip.

#97 AmberLoves

AmberLoves
              • 13 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 08:02 PM

Hi Ladies,

Thank goodness I found Wendy and she saved me from changing my mind about Le Blanc with her kind, knowledgeable and swift attention to my questions.  I probably drove her insane with at least 6-8 emails in one day.  Anyway, I am SO happy to be heading to Le Blanc next June 2012  I'm going against all of the myths and not doing a site visit.  For me, my wedding is more about a vacation and celebration of love and family.  I refuse to get stressed, but I do want my look to be elegant so that it reflects who I am.  

With that said, I am a little lost trying to following the thread on how to choose the best package and when you have to decide.  Are you able to change your package once you sign your contract?  Will they give leeway for you to get more of a guest count and then let the resort know if you want the free, Zen, Signature, etc?  Please HELP!  I don't want to make any mistakes in this part of the process.  Right now, I am signed up for the Signature package, but I am wondering how you change features, etc.  

Please elaborate if you have already found the answer to these questions.  THANK YOU!

#98 TA Wendy

TA Wendy

Insiders

• Insiders
                • 185 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 12:40 PM

Awww.. my pleasure! You Le Blanc Brides have selected the most wonderful resort there is! Good choices and happy weddings to all on this thread!

TA Wendy

Awards and recognition:

#99 lau080285

lau080285
                  • 24 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 02:35 PM

Hi..i know this is like a yr later but just curious if the $800 for 3 nights includes taxes and aiport transfer to and from the hotel..did you go through a TA or direlct booking?

#100 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                    • 11,659 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:38 AM

Just a reminder:

We have a Le Blanc & Beach Palace Wedding Webinar Scheduled for Saturday, March 9, 2013 @ 9:00am PST.

The link above has registration information.

This is a great opportunity for currentLe Blanc & Beach Palace. brides and grooms or those considering the venues for the wedding location to get your questions answered. 

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users