LE BLANC-Just had to brag...

As Travel Agents, we are able to shop around for you and find the best rates via numerous sources. We can also monitor and let you know if the price does drop, or if there are any specials or extra ammenities that you qualify for.

Using a travel agent, especially one who specializes in Destination weddings is a smart thing to do because we are also YOUR agent, looking out for you and your guests and working on your behalf to make sure everyone has a smooth travel experience and gets the very best prices.

I love working with Le Blanc, know the wedding folks there, and have a great relationship with them. If I can answer any questions for anyone, I would be delighted!

TA Wendy

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Originally Posted by thefuturemrslutz View Post

Hi girls, I just wanted to send out a quick "brag" about Le Blanc. Melissa Gomez has been absolutely fabulous to work with!!! She literally gets back to me within 5 minutes of me emailing, regardless of the urgency of the question. Even though I have only been dealing with the resort for a few months, everyone has gone above and beyond the call of duty to make me feel like their only bride!!! If anyone is looking for a resort, I HIGHLY recommend them. Yes, it may be a little more expensive for your guests, but so far the service has been impeccable...not to mention how gorgeous and fabulous the resort looks!!!

Hi!  I am new to this site and just wanted to say thank you for all of your reviews posted on Le Blanc!!!!  I got engaged in October and have been spent WEEKS searching for reviews with pictures on the different destinations.  I LOVE the pics from Le Blanc!  I wasn't sure about the Cancun area but kept coming back to Le Blanc, there outdoor area kept pulling me in!!!  It looks SO GORGEOUS!  I will be traveling to Mexico sometime within the next 3 months to check out the resort and possibly the chapel at Gran Caribe.   (haven't decided if we will be doing a Catholic ceremony or not yet..)   But the reception WILL take place at Le Blanc!  

I do have a couple questions...

I am thinking of doing the free package and paying for all my add ons.  This seems like the way to go.  I'm curious though.. for the welcome dinner, rehearsal dinner and wedding, did your event planner from home orchestrate all the events or was this something that the onsite planner took care of?   As far as setting up for the event and getting the decorations??  I'm sure I'll think of A TON of other questions but for now any additional info would be very helpful.  :) 

Hi there!!!

I am getting married there in less than 27 days lol SO I'll let you know how it goes. We only have about 22 people attending so it is really small.

I believe that it would have been wiser for my fiance and I to just do the add ons separate. We purchased the signature package and found it to be ridiculous because my colors are purple and silver and OF COURSE all of the included decorations are gold. I would just pay for the add ons. I just got a price quote last week for the decorations for the reception and it was like 2,400?!?! I am going to end up bringing a lot of decorations myself.

Also, Lindsey Lutz gave a FABULOUS review of the le blanc which helped me SO much!!!!

HI EVERYONE !!

I just got back from my wedding at Leblanc and can I just say that it was 100 times more amazing than I ever could have imagined. I will try and post some pics as soon as I can. I got the zen package but totally cusomized everything. My wedding colors were purples and white and I did my own centerpieces , flowers  and designed the cake and they did everything I asked and above WITHOUT charging me extra. I did not want an " out of the catalog" wedding. My cake had a japanese cherry blossom design on the side. My centerpieces were underwater and lit up. I could not decide on what flavor cake I wanted so they gave me both ! 2 tiers one red velvet and on cheesecake ! They went above and beyond what was part of the package as far as the ceremony decorations. I had flowers EVERYWHERE !! I cannot reccomend this resort and my wedding coodinator Sandra enough.

Congrats Beachbride1030! I can't wait to see pics and read a review! 

So excited for your MissyK!!

I still have a bit more than 3 months left to go but my invites went in the mail today!! Last night I got my first "hello" e-mail from Sandra!  Needless to say I am more than excited!!