Sign in to follow this  
amak

BlueBay Grand Esmeralda

How much are they charging for speakers? I might just bring my own, we have these small ihome speakers that are great and pretty loud for their small size. The credit card info. is a $500 non refundable deposit to save the day and time of your wedding. The free wedding package is only for up to $20 people, i think, no? We will probably have more people than that. I should look into it a little more. Do you know if they have it set up for toasts and the first dance etc. or are we suppose to organize that?

Yes, that package is for only 20 people, but for all the packages they have a limit then you pay a $18 fee after 20people. We are pushing 70 people (FI kept inviting more and more ugh!) PM me your email and ill send you the speakers/ DJ rental info :)

Sure, m_bodzan@msn.com. Thanks! Are you staying for a week/ 7 days? I wanted to get the free wedding as well but i thought it would end up costing more to upgrade. How much approx. does it cost for the upgrade?

I sent you the DJ info. For us it cost $600 less to upgrade and get the free wedding package if you can believe it! We are staying 7 days then off to Florida to the family condo for a week

Hi everyone!

I'm getting married April 29th, 2014 at BlueBay Grand Esmeralda and I was just wondering how long it took for them to respond to you after you sent your $500 deposit? It's been 3 days now and normally I wouldn't care that much about a slow response, but I worry that I've sent my credit card out into the wilderness for free range now ha ha.