Photo

OOT Bags for Teenagers

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 daniepps

daniepps
  • 304 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 12:48 PM

I have five teenagers coming to the wedding. Does anybody have any ideas about what can go in the OOT bags for them?

#2 Raykel

Raykel
    • 489 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 01:25 PM

I am getting a snorkel and mask for one of mine. Also looking for an underwater camera with a flash....then of course the regular oot bag stuff....its harder for them! I am also going to find a couple of drinks..like the pina colada etc and make a list of fun drinks for him that are "virgin" so he can try some fun things like that and not be stuck with just pop or slush. Let me know if you think of more too!

#3 Janelley100

Janelley100
      • 297 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 01:45 PM

I too have 5 teenagers coming to our wedding. On one of the other OOT bag threads the following items were suggested:

Pedicure kits or bright nail polish colors
        The colorful sunblock for the face (I forget what it is called)
        Sudoko and Hidden Word/Puzzle books (Dollar store)
        Playing Cards or Frisbees
        Make your own bracelet/necklace kits
        Candy (M&M's, Starburst, Skittles, etc)

I would love to hear anyone else's ideas as this is all I have found. Good luck!

#4 daniepps

daniepps
        • 304 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 02:38 PM

I like the pedicure kit and the snorkle set. I saw some mini lemonade mixes I may use. The sunblock and playing cards are good ideas too. Thanks.

#5 Raykel

Raykel
          • 489 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 04:34 AM

Found the snorkel and mask set...Canadian Tire for $9.99. Not the high test expensive ones, but should do the trick and if they get lost of left behind, no biggie. I love the nail polish idea......I have been looking for bead kits and not having a lot of luck finding anything boy oriented, so I have some black hemp string and natural coloured and thought I would just pick up a couple of packs of wooden beads and a neat silver coloured charm or stone and make my own kit for the bags. I can show them how to do the sliding ties or they can just tie it in one knot to go over their heads.

#6 Raykel

Raykel
            • 489 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 04:35 AM

Found the snorkel and mask set...Canadian Tire for $9.99. Not the high test expensive ones, but should do the trick and if they get lost of left behind, no biggie. I love the nail polish idea......I have been looking for bead kits and not having a lot of luck finding anything boy oriented, so I have some black hemp string and natural coloured and thought I would just pick up a couple of packs of wooden beads and a neat silver coloured charm or stone and make my own kit for the bags. I can show them how to do the sliding ties or they can just tie it in one knot to go over their heads.

#7 Raykel

Raykel
              • 489 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 04:35 AM

ok..not sure why it posted twice!

#8 bnbrmy

bnbrmy
                • 218 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 07:19 AM

Claire's is a great place to shop. Always have sales and they now have "tropical" nail polish it is 3 or 4 colors in 1 and they are in mango lime green pink kinda colors. I went and got some stuff for a few members of my extended family at a beach themed birthday party and they loved them.
                  Hobby Lobby and Oriental trading .com are also good for younger teenagers (13-14)

#9 snoopAsh

snoopAsh
                  • 400 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:12 AM

water guns and floats are always fun! OR you can get them a bottle of tequila!!!

Just kidding :)
                    http://i682.photobuc....curb/th_55.jpg
                    May 29, 2010
                    Cancun, Mexico

#10 march132010

march132010
                    • 1,057 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 01:54 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by snoopAsh
                      water guns and floats are always fun! OR you can get them a bottle of tequila!!!

Just kidding :)
                      Love the way you think A bottle of tequila, the teen boys going with us would love that HAHAHA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users