Photo

Pashmina Order

• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

#11 **Kat**

**Kat**
  • 2,682 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 02:48 PM

Combining orders would be a great idea! Can they ship to different addresses? Or would one person get them and then send them to everyone?

#12 Loveisintheair

Loveisintheair
    • 344 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 02:50 PM

I am going to get pricing for the whole order. Once I have this information, then I can let everyone there part of order based on the number ordering. I have a paypal account and you can pay me through paypal for you order. I will also need address but jut pm with those as well.

#13 Loveisintheair

Loveisintheair
      • 344 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 02:51 PM

I will ask them as well when I call. I was just thinking about this as well.

#14 JenniferNicole

JenniferNicole
        • 234 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 02:59 PM

Count me in on this!! I need about 25 of them!

#15 coley88

coley88
          • 186 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 03:35 PM

Thanks for sharing the website, I was going to ask. It's a little early for me to order some, but wanted to bookmark the site for the future!

#16 **Kat**

**Kat**
            • 2,682 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 03:44 PM

Yeah! thank you for the site, I dont think I will have my final count on time. But maybe some of the ladies that arent ready quite yet can do this same thing soon :)

#17 punkie569

punkie569
              • 255 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 05:42 PM

I've been going back on forth on whether or not I want pashminas but I keep coming back to yes. Do I need to order a certain amount to be a part of this order? I probably only need 10 but maybe 12. Also will shipping them to Canada be a problem? Thanks!
                Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love

#18 Loveisintheair

Loveisintheair
                • 344 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 06:11 PM

No problem and no number limit. The more we do the better the price. Let me know which ones you wouldlike added and I will price it out for eveyone interested. Shipping may be more to Canada. But I just received a package from BDW bride from Canada.

#19 latoya1908

latoya1908
                  • 170 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 06:32 PM

Okay ladies....here is my dorky idea of the day....let me know what you think:

I'm sure I'm going to use that "To Have, To Hold, To Sheild You From The Cold" saying on the pasminas for my female guests. For the men, I was going to suggest to my FI that we put a bottle of rum in their bags. How would it look if we tie the same quote to their bottles as well??

#20 latoya1908

latoya1908
                    • 170 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 06:33 PM

Sorry...that should be "Shield"...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users