Sign in to follow this  

I am going to get pricing for the whole order. Once I have this information, then I can let everyone there part of order based on the number ordering. I have a paypal account and you can pay me through paypal for you order. I will also need address but jut pm with those as well.

Yeah! thank you for the site, I dont think I will have my final count on time. But maybe some of the ladies that arent ready quite yet can do this same thing soon :)

I've been going back on forth on whether or not I want pashminas but I keep coming back to yes. Do I need to order a certain amount to be a part of this order? I probably only need 10 but maybe 12. Also will shipping them to Canada be a problem? Thanks!

No problem and no number limit. The more we do the better the price. Let me know which ones you wouldlike added and I will price it out for eveyone interested. Shipping may be more to Canada. But I just received a package from BDW bride from Canada.

Okay ladies....here is my dorky idea of the day....let me know what you think:

I'm sure I'm going to use that "To Have, To Hold, To Sheild You From The Cold" saying on the pasminas for my female guests. For the men, I was going to suggest to my FI that we put a bottle of rum in their bags. How would it look if we tie the same quote to their bottles as well??