Only married 7 weeks and heading for divorce :(

• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

#131 hat0112

• 1,219 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 10:51 AM

It's good to hear that you two are going to work on your marriage. I am happy that he is making an effort by not working at the same office and you having access to his email. I wish all the luck for you two.
    Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#132 Lady_Di

• 5,078 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 11:04 AM

Good luck with everything. We are all here for you.

Wishing you the best, Leslie!

#133 josee

• 217 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 11:43 AM

So good to hear from you and know you are ok. Good luck with everything.

#134 Raykel

• 489 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 11:48 AM

Leslie....I just saw this today - I am so sorry you have been going through this. My heart breaks for you and the memory of this that is now in your head. Good luck with the counselling and I really hope you can find a way past this. Everyone has given you some really good advice on here - just remember to do what is best for you and to take care of yourself through this.

#135 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:05 PM

it won't be an easy road, but it will be worth if in the end if you can make things work. i'm glad to hear that he is taking this seriously and realizing that he needs to EARN your trust back. i think counseling is a good first step.

#136 Cindy*

• 2,655 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:08 PM

I am glad to hear that you are both committed to working on overcoming this. It is good to hear that your husband is taking this seriously now. I think counselling is a good idea and I wish you the best.

#137 Kelitaw

• 512 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:33 PM

Thanks for checking in and letting us know how you are doing. Please know that we are all here for you. Sending you TX-sized hugs!

#138 roo66

• 1,001 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 03:28 PM

Hi hunny glad youve had the strength to come back on board.No one ever said married life would be easy but god at the start ,is such a bitter pill to swallow.Hopefully your husband has learnt the error of his ways and will treat you like a princess for many years to come.Im pleased you have made some plans to look again in four months.This gives you a chance to reflect on what was going wrong and to not behave in a rash way that quite possibly you may regret.Your hubby, will i imagine have a deep sense of shame i actually think its harder to be the sinner than the sinned against lets hope he is remorseful and can continue to be truly open and honest.
                  I wish you lots of love and strength and plenty of sunny days filled with laughter
                  Love Mariax

#139 breeze616

• 1,760 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 09:55 AM

So happy to hear from you hun!! Best of luck to you both, I have a good feeling that you will work things out.

#140 Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 8,047 posts
                    • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
                    • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
                    • LocationToronto

Posted 18 February 2010 - 11:31 AM

I wish you goodluck, I hope it works out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users