Stephanie Williams photographer - AMAZING!!!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 blckrevpower

• 572 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 06:57 PM

i love your wedding photos!
    thanks for the referral
    "Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!" --Homer Simpson

#22 NyBeachBride

• 295 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 02:51 AM

ur pics are STUNNING!!

#23 *Meagan*

• 5,521 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 03:00 AM

jess your pictures are OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! your wedding and the details were absolutely beautiful!!! You looked stunning!!!! WOW!

#24 ftavarez

• 4 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 11:50 AM

"Wanted to write a quick review on Stephanie Williams photography (Stephanie Williams - Photographer - Weddings, Portraits, Destination - Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego, Santa Barbara, Worldwide) - not only were they amazing photographers (her and her second shooter - husband Isaac) - but they are such a fun and sweet couple..." (Jess)

Jess -- WOW!  I live in NYC and we plan to marry near Playa del Carmen, Mexico next June. I would hire Stephanie in a heartbea!.  Your photos are GORGEOUS--well you're beautiful so that helps a bit too--but seriously your photos are some of the best i've seen.  Thanks for sharing and congrats. 

Oh, love your dress too...

#25 passionsarcasm

• 206 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 08:56 AM

GOR-GEOUS! That's the only way to describe your wedding...down to every detail.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users