Photo

Zoetry Agua Punta Cana

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 azalea518

azalea518
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 07:03 AM

@winniethepiglet please check your pm.  I have many questions for you, I'm down to less than 4 months 

#22 Vancouver Bride

Vancouver Bride
    • Site Supporter
    • 85 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:56 PM

winniethepiglet   We are getting married at Dreams La Romana in October 2012 and looking at either Zoetry or Secrets for our honeymoon. How did you like it there? Do you have any pictures? Did they give you the complementary honeymoon package? Thanks!

#23 Vancouver Bride

Vancouver Bride
      • Site Supporter
      • 85 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:57 PM

winniethepiglet   We are getting married at Dreams La Romana in October 2012 and looking at either Zoetry or Secrets for our honeymoon. How did you like it there? Do you have any pictures? Did they give you the complementary honeymoon package? Thanks!

#24 winniethepiglet

winniethepiglet
        • 19 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 09:25 PM

I absolutely loved Zoetry!  The resort was truly amazing. I could live there, lol. The grounds are very well maintained, the maid service is impeccable, the food is great and the spa is heavenly.  The staff really go out of their way to make the guests happy.

We didn't stay for our honeymoon (taking that in May!) but we were upgraded to a caribe suite w/ a private plunge pool immediately upon check-in and received everything in our wedding package plus some additional freebies.

#25 HarborLiving

HarborLiving
          • 41 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:13 PM

This is a FAB thread about the Zoetry Agua!  We are working on planning our wedding there May 2013!!!  I will do my best to keep you ladies posted on the results as the plans take off. XoXo

#26 alij

alij
            • 10 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:43 AM

I just discovered this hotel too and am waiting for a reply on the cost of their basic wedding package - since we won't have enough guests joining us to get us the free package.  Were you given a quote on that?  I am too impatient to wait for a response from the hotel - most of them really take their time in responding!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users