35 replies to this topic

#31 debbmach

debbmach
  • 1,457 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 04:59 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Boo
    I checked out the site and it says allot more than CAD 175
    When she emailed me directly, she said it was $150. Not sure why there's a price difference.
    http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#32 sasse75

sasse75
    • 168 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 12:02 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by debbmach
      When she emailed me directly, she said it was $150. Not sure why there's a price difference.
      The site does say $175 for a "Girls Night Out Pin-Up Party" (you just have to keep scrolling down)

I'm so on the fence with spending this money and I have a quote for $370 CAD for a 1hour session, all hi res images on a cd, with a 7x7 book, 20-40 pages. I know it's not a lot compared to some of the prices....but that plus the outfits adds up quick. And I wonder beyond that initial look through, won't it just end up in a drawer some where?

#33 dimplz05

dimplz05
      • 214 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 12:20 PM

My session is costing me $550 but that includes over 300 images, 3 different looks, a coffee table book and hair and makeup so I thought that was a pretty good deal!!

#34 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,680 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
        • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
        • LocationUtah

Posted 22 March 2010 - 12:27 PM

My sessions with the little black book are $325. That includes a disc of 80 edited images too and a 18 page flush mount album.

#35 skadow

skadow
        • Banned
        • 1,853 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 06:15 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jplovesme
          Gotta take pics while I'm still kinda young and losing weight for the wedding!
          I hear yah sister! Once the wedding is over, I am not sure if i'll have the motivation to stay on the treadmill

I always thought I was heavy in highschool, I was like a size 4. I would LOVE to be that size now. I figuer there will be a time when I will wish I looked like I do now.

I want to give my photos to my future hubby the night before our wedding. I hope I can wait that long!

#36 surprise4us

surprise4us
          • 119 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 07:41 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by bahiabride2010
            Hey Ladies...just wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing what your boudoir sessions with a book ended up costing? Trying to figure out if the price I've been given is a good one! Too me it seems like too much!
            Bahiabride2010
            Did I read in another thread that you are doing a marathon in TO? I remember looking at their website but I couldn't see a price? Is it a lot more reasonable to do it during a marathon? Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users