Photo

Wedding Ring Decision

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AnnaBanana

AnnaBanana
  • 376 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 09:43 PM

Okay, so I'm looking for the perfect wedding ring, and seem to be having a really hard time doing so. I thought I might ask you ladies if you had some suggestions. I was kind of hoping for a tiny bit of bling to offset the simplicity of the ring itself, but I am not really a blingy person.

I know this picture is craptastic in quality, but it's the best I could do with my webcam.

Click the image to open in full size.

If it's too hard to tell, it's a .5 brilliant cut center stone with a baguette diamond on each side. White Gold!

#2 Melidell

Melidell
    • 1,091 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 04:56 PM

I'd go with something that also has the baguette diamonds on either side to match your ring. That would be really pretty and would give you a bit more bling, too. Maybe start trying on some wedding rings and see what you like, although if you want something to match you may want to have it custom made. I really love your ring, btw.
      Loving married life!

#3 McToasty

McToasty
      • 170 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 06:02 PM

Yeah it's really hard to say without trying them on... I think once you try on a few, something will jump out at you... hopefully. :P Keep us updated on the ring hunt!

#4 AnnaBanana

AnnaBanana
        • 376 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 06:06 PM

Thanks, ladies.
          It's hard to try them on as they usually have standard size so I can never really get a true feel for them since I have ginormous rhino sausage fingers. I end up choosing tooooo much bling or not enough to be original.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users