Photo

Shops in Cabo

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 10:17 AM

Wondering if anyone can help me with something. While I'm in Cabo for our site visit, I was thinking about looking at a few shops for Cains Wedding shirt. He want's to wear a traditional Mexican wedding shirt. Do you know of any shops in Cabo or San Jose that would have them?

#2 NATASHA

NATASHA
    • 646 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 02:33 PM

I have a friend who lives there. Let me check with her.
      Shawn and NatashaHappily MarriedNovember 11, 2006

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 October 2006 - 07:05 PM

i am sure you can find them in san jose...in a pinch their is a big mall in cabo that has everything!!! it is near the marina

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 LISVITAL

LISVITAL
      • 49 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 04:51 PM

http://www.locostyle.com/

I was in Austin, TX and saw these shirts at a festival. I think my fiance is going to wear one he justhasn't picked it out yet.
        Lisa

#5 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 07:56 PM

Cool thanks for the post Lisa, I had a website that I was going to order from, and they were twice as much and only had two pockets where Cain wanted the 4 pockets because I guess it's suppose to be true Mexican wedding shirt.

#6 LISVITAL

LISVITAL
          • 49 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 09:28 AM

I was going to have my nephews wear them for the ceremony. They said kids sizes should be available in December.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users