Photo

For those of you following the "Jaime is sick all the time" topic...

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#11 cessyboston

cessyboston
  • VIP Member
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 06:55 AM

i hpe yu feel better i had mono no fun.....let us know ......
    Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#12 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
    • VIP Member
    • 2,861 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 09:38 AM

Aww Jaime I really hope you start getting better soon!! And I really hope its not mono!! I had it when I was 18 and it wasnt fun!

#13 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:25 AM

[QUOTE=dragonfly;108224]
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by tvt

OOh I got all excited I saw when are you going to the DR, and I thought Dominican Republic, LOL, ohhh maybe Jaime is coming to crash my wedding...

Then I connected the dot's, hehehe
        Hahaha, I thought the same thing. I was wondering why she thought I was going to the Dominican Republic instead of Puerto Vallarta!

I have an appointment w/the school doc today at 1:15 (Central time). They're not too competent there but they should be able to perform a basic blood test! And the visit is free, which is great since I don't have insurance.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#14 tvt

tvt
        • VIP Member
        • 4,812 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:57 AM

let us know what happens!

if my doctor was in the Dominican Republic and it was a free visit i'd be there all the time!

#15 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
          • VIP Member
          • 11,403 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 12:36 PM

Ugh Jamie! You need a doctor that will listen to this entire history. This is crazy! It def sounds like it's still related to the whole wisdom tooth thing - don't you think? Did you go back to the dentist who originally spotted the problem?? I think you should at least call them. And, I really hope you don't have mono!!

#16 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 01:08 PM

I hope you feel better soon, Jaime

#17 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
              • 4,979 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 01:19 PM

That sucks! I thought you were better now. Boo to feeling sick. I've had mono before and it really sucked. Thank goodness mine was a very minor case, so I was better within a week or so (I was also very young, so I don't remember a lot of details). Well, at least you'd know what this finally was...

I hope you feel better soon.
                Happily Married since May 9, 2008
                Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#18 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                • 5,248 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 04:08 PM

Aww Jaime I'm sorry that your still not feeling better! I thought we got down to the bottom of this illness but I guess not. Okay I think you need to do some test b/c enough is enough. I hope you don't have mono b/c that really sucks. Hopefully you will start to feel better soon.

#19 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,791 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 04:25 PM

BLAH it is Mono!!!!!! yucky

The worst part is we're going to have to postpone our PV site visit.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#20 dragonfly

dragonfly
                    • 1,820 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 04:27 PM

Maybe stress is also playing a part in your health, the excitement of getting engaged, and planning a wedding, and your schooling on top of that, maybe your just burnt out, and your body is trying to tell you to slow down! Our bodies have a way of telling us what we need!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users