Sign in to follow this  
JaimeLynne

For those of you following the "Jaime is sick all the time" topic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvt View Post

OOh I got all excited I saw when are you going to the DR, and I thought Dominican Republic, LOL, ohhh maybe Jaime is coming to crash my wedding...smile120.gif

Then I connected the dot's, hehehe doh.gif

Hahaha, I thought the same thing. I was wondering why she thought I was going to the Dominican Republic instead of Puerto Vallarta! rofl.gif

I have an appointment w/the school doc today at 1:15 (Central time). They're not too competent there but they should be able to perform a basic blood test! And the visit is free, which is great since I don't have insurance.

let us know what happens!

if my doctor was in the Dominican Republic and it was a free visit i'd be there all the time!

Ugh Jamie! You need a doctor that will listen to this entire history. This is crazy! It def sounds like it's still related to the whole wisdom tooth thing - don't you think? Did you go back to the dentist who originally spotted the problem?? I think you should at least call them. And, I really hope you don't have mono!!

sad.gif That sucks! I thought you were better now. Boo to feeling sick. I've had mono before and it really sucked. Thank goodness mine was a very minor case, so I was better within a week or so (I was also very young, so I don't remember a lot of details). Well, at least you'd know what this finally was...

I hope you feel better soon. grouphug.gif

Aww Jaime I'm sorry that your still not feeling better! I thought we got down to the bottom of this illness but I guess not. Okay I think you need to do some test b/c enough is enough. I hope you don't have mono b/c that really sucks. Hopefully you will start to feel better soon.

Maybe stress is also playing a part in your health, the excitement of getting engaged, and planning a wedding, and your schooling on top of that, maybe your just burnt out, and your body is trying to tell you to slow down! Our bodies have a way of telling us what we need!