Photo

Where did you buy your fake bouquets?

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#51 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
  • 997 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 02:28 PM

I ordered mine in September for our July wedding :) They just arrived at my parents place...I can't wait to see them! I'll post pics this weekend! I ordered through Roberta at Plumerias Wedding Boutique!

#52 A_J_Mitchell

A_J_Mitchell
    • 252 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 03:01 PM

I just ordered my Natural Touch flowers from:
      Natural Touch, Soft Touch Roses, Floramatique Wedding Flowers
      I got the "NT Roses & Orchids" and can't wait to see how they come out. Since my wedding is in July they said they would make them just like I see them on the website, and send them out as a "ready to go" item. The only difference would be I couldn't see them and make changes. But honestly, I like them just the way they are. I'm just adding some blue Rhinestones for some added color/bling to the white roses which she said they could do.
      I can't wait to see them!!

#53 roxyqt

roxyqt
      • 165 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 11:11 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Pinky
        How far in advance do you have to order the real touch bouquets?
        Vlynww your flowers are gorgeous!
        I ordered mine 6 months in advance. Most Real Touch florist on their websites are booking 6-9 months in advance. Some will do small packages (Brides Bouquet and Grooms bout.) in less than the 6 months but it really depends on the amount of clients and time they have. I would say book as soon as you know that you for sure want Real touch.

#54 BeachBrideSoon

BeachBrideSoon
        • 193 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:35 PM

Thanks for all this info ladies!! I'll be checking out the websites!! :)
          BeachBrideSoon

#55 sap

sap
          • 217 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 10:02 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by *Meagan*
            Hi there! I purchased my clay flowers from FentonFlorals on Etsy!! She is amazing! There are lots of sellers on Etsy selling clay creations. You can see them in my siggy, they are amazing! I am so happpy I chose this route!!!
            She is backordered until September

#56 mareW9

mareW9
            • 159 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 11:03 PM

These flowers are all so beautiful! I never even heard of real touch before this forum. How are you all getting them down to your destinations though?

#57 cwelch

cwelch
              • 115 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 11:05 PM

I actually got mine from angelsaccents.com and she is awesome but she books up really fast... her work is amazing. Here is a pic of my boquet she did. I dont know what your wedding colors are but I am selling my boquet. Pm or email me at Click the image to open in full size.

#58 carolina24

carolina24
                • 1,573 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 02:14 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mareW9
                  These flowers are all so beautiful! I never even heard of real touch before this forum. How are you all getting them down to your destinations though?
                  mine is going in my carry-on. I only bought my bouquet though, I know some brides buy theirs and BMs flowers...you could get each of the girls to carry their own on board.

#59 mareW9

mareW9
                  • 159 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 11:07 PM

Ah, thanks - I think we'll be carrying on a lot of stuff, but I can't imagine any other way to keep them from being crushed! :) I better think fast though or else I may be out of luck - our wedding is only about 7 months away now!

#60 JENISE

JENISE
                    • 652 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 11:53 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by A_J_Mitchell
                      I just ordered my Natural Touch flowers from:
                      Natural Touch, Soft Touch Roses, Floramatique Wedding Flowers
                      I got the "NT Roses & Orchids" and can't wait to see how they come out. Since my wedding is in July they said they would make them just like I see them on the website, and send them out as a "ready to go" item. The only difference would be I couldn't see them and make changes. But honestly, I like them just the way they are. I'm just adding some blue Rhinestones for some added color/bling to the white roses which she said they could do.
                      I can't wait to see them!!
                      I also got mine here: Natural Touch, Soft Touch Roses, Floramatique Wedding Flowers

I chose the NT Orchid Mix....can I ask what size you got yours in. I think I chose the 9 inch and now I'm wondering if its too small. I'm anxiously awaiting for them to come in at the beginning of August

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users