Sign in to follow this  
miznunu2010

Where did you buy your fake bouquets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Meagan* View Post
Hi there! I purchased my clay flowers from FentonFlorals on Etsy!! She is amazing! There are lots of sellers on Etsy selling clay creations. You can see them in my siggy, they are amazing! I am so happpy I chose this route!!!
Clay flowers-that is so amazing! Your flowers are beautiful! I would have never guessed. Thanks for sharing. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleS View Post
Thanks for the great tips ladies, I never would of even thought of real touch flowers, if it was not for this forum.
Absolutely! I am so happy we are doing real touch flowers. It is saving me money and time looking for flower vendors in mexico, as well as worrying about wilting flowers on the day of...plus we get to keep them! :) Thank you BDW gals!

I bought my bouquet from Angel's Accents...they have the most variety Ive come across so far. Angelyn the designer is amazing; very friendly and answers your questions quickly! Her work is so great and popular that she only has booking available for flower packages for weddings taking place Nov. 2010 and beyond (as stated on her website).

ANGEL'S ACCENTS

Here they are:

Click the image to open in full size.

This will be in hot pink and the ribbon for it will be pink.

My bouquet will be exactly like this except for the pins which will be hot pink.

The flowers in the bouquet are white and green orchids and pink and white peonies!

I will be receiving them in June so Im super excited! :)

Jenn Blades - I'm not sure why Angel was removed as a vendor, but I just ordered my flowers from her and am so happy with the decision. She is so easy to work with I can't wait to get my flowers from her.

Pink Petals your flowers are AMAZING. Thanks for the posts, I just ordered from AA and she has been really quick to reply and also very accomodating. I am happy with my choice. Oh and there is a little section on her website under "BDW" which has a blurb about this site.

Can't WAIT to get my flowers!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn Blades View Post
Pink Petals your flowers are AMAZING. Thanks for the posts, I just ordered from AA and she has been really quick to reply and also very accomodating. I am happy with my choice. Oh and there is a little section on her website under "BDW" which has a blurb about this site.
Can't WAIT to get my flowers!!!
Thanks so much Jenn...Im really excited to get them as well...I hope they are just as beautiful in real life, but Im pretty sure they will be; Ive only read amazing reviews about AA. I ordered them all the way back in November of 2009 and they are supposed to arrive at the beginning of June. Once I receive them I will post pics again :)

What kind of flowers did you order?

I am ordering from Angel's too. There is a page on her website that addresses the issue with BDW. I've heard nothing but rave reviews about her and her work. Real Touch is definitely the way to go. I plan to "recycle" my BM's bouquets into centerpieces on the reception tables by putting them in nice vases. (After the formal pics, of course.) In all of the wedding receptions I've been too, those bouquets usually end up lying around on tables, in chairs, or on the floor.