Sign in to follow this  
miznunu2010

Where did you buy your fake bouquets?

I was going to use Roberta and she sent me some sample flowers, but to be honest, it was just not what I was looking for. I thought the flowers would look real, but to me they didn't. I didn't know what to expect from the silk flowers, but after seeing them I decided to stick with the real flowers. Although, this decision means I will not get the tropical flowers that I wanted (plumerias and orchids) because the real flowers are just TOO expensive! Roberta does have excellent prices though! I think it would have been under $400 for all the flowers I needed! I ordered a sample of an orchid, calla lily and plumeria and the calla lily looked phenomenal. The other two were the ones I was not pleased with.

I'm looking into the fake flower idea for the flowers on the table at the reception. I LOVE flowers but am afraid it will just be too expensive to have the real ones through the resort! Did most of you ladies get a sample flower before you placed your order to see what it looked/felt like? The only thing that worries me is it seems so rushed to get your order placed with one of these silk flower florists ASAP because apparently they book up so fast.

Thank you. At first I didnt like it. I emailed her and was all worried the two matched. The roses and orchids on one computer matched. But now every time I look I like it more. I cant wait to see them in person.