Sign in to follow this  
azulskies

Fake starfish..?

I couldn't find another thread in reference to this but does anyone know of a website or seller that sells fake starfish? I wanted to use them as decoration but didn't want to use real ones. I think people forget they were living creatures..?

Thanks for the help in advance!

I shot a destination wedding one time and they used fake starfish for the guys' Boutineers and part of the decor on the bridesmaid bouquet. i can send you photos of them if you want. i can ask the bride where she got them.

Hey, BTW we will be in Maui to shoot a wedding in August...it's going to be fun!

I haven't seen any.I'm a member of Peta and a few other animal rights groups. They have links on their sites where you can buy real looking faux fur. Maybe they would have something you're looking for. good luck in your search

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexico102 View Post
I got bags of them in a chain of stores in MA called Christmas Tree Shoppe. Not sure if they ship.
Did you get them recently? I have one up in NH.. I may go check it out.. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_J_Mitchell View Post
Did you get them recently? I have one up in NH.. I may go check it out.. :)
yes! couple different trips over the last month. Last being 3 days ago. Large and small. Also have sanddollars in a bag. They all come 6 in a bag. $1.99-4.99. Lady finger style. Made in china (remove stickers)!