Photographer reccomendations?!??!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 bluestarfishsea

• 25 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:56 AM

I just got married at Melia Caribe Tropical last week and it was an amazing experience! I got the free wedding pkg but I paid extra for the beach gazebo bc I loved that it was simple and with the ocean in the background. The free gazebo is huge, more traditional style, and in a garden setting-and more private

The wedding planning was done in a 20 min meeting the day after I arrived. It was easy to choose a set menu, cake flavours, and decoration. Evelyn was great to work with and I found her English was much better than the main wedding coordinator-Laura. Everything went smoothly on the day and we had the reception in the Dominican restaurant -El Guarapo-it was a nice semi private location.

for photographers I used Jorge Allocco at the resort-he did a great job-he captured so many moments! and I did a trash the dress session with Micheal Weiler on an empty beach-I loved the rustic style of his photos. I would highly reccommend both of them-and if you can use both-its great bc you get 2 diff style photos. both guys I used charged $550 for a dvd of photos

If you have any specific questions-pls message me-I would love to help!

#12 IMPPEARL

• 336 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:46 AM

Here is the link to mine some of mine that Phil and his nephew Mike took... Like I said b4 they do a Tone of weddings at the Majestic!

Pro Photos pictures by IMPPEARL - Photobucket
      Need an Amazing Photographer? Phil Steingard and his colleagues are great!http://www.steingardstudios.com/

#13 brendali.caban

• 51 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:28 PM

This is who I am using for my wedding. His work is creative, and absolutely beautiful! Take a look and tell me what you think! He is also very reasonably priced, and he will work with you!

Pete Redel Photography - Fun / Modern / Edgy Weddings

#14 MajesticPC2011Bride

• 22 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:33 AM

Im getting married at the Majestic Colonial (Punta Cana) on January 29th 2011... My photographer that is coming down with me is willing to book extra weddings... between the dates Jan 25 - Feb 8th (approx) (excluding Jan 29th and Jan 27th when he is already shooting) If you want more info post a msg here! (or private-msg me)

Photography by Rothecker

Congrats on the Engagement and Happy planning!

- Majestic Colonial - Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
          January 2011
          http://dwdf.daisypath.com/UyYMm6.png-----------------------Looking to share photographer between the dates Jan 25 - Feb 8th (Majestic Colonial - PC) http://www.photograp...othecker.com...

#15 jamiedimitry

• 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 08:17 AM

Hi Nicole I am down their at that time, i have a wedding on nov 28th and dec 5th, some of my latest pictures are posted on my facebook under jamiedimitry barrie area, if you have any questions let me know, i'm sure i can answer everything for you.

my website is jamiedimitry.com but it needs updating that is why i'm directing people to my facebook.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users