Sign in to follow this  
Nicolem82580

Photographer reccomendations?!??!

We're getting married December 4, 2010 at The Majestic Colonial Punta Cana resort !!!!! Im trying to find a photographer....and reccomendations would be fabulous !!!!! Thanks so much !!!!!!!!!!!

I would 100% recommend photosouvenir!! The photographer was amazing, not pushy at all just lovely, i have had so many compliments on our photos as well. He gave us over 600 photos on a CD just 2 days after the wedding. I need to write a proper review but i honestly can't recommend them enough!

Good Luck choosing!

My fiance and I are using Tait Photography: TAIT Wedding & Boudoir Photography - Washington DC, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Okanagan and Kootenay Photographer

They travel with you, but their prices are great!! And they have GORGEOUS photos! Since they know Punta Cana really well, they know a lot of beautiful beaches that will be less crowded and more picturesque. AND, it isn't just by hour. They stay with you the ENTIRE wedding day and the day after (for trash the dress or whatever), and if you have a group outing and want them to go with you to take photos, they go along - it's all a part of the base price!

And to top it off, since we're getting married around the same time in Punta Cana, if you book with them, you get the reproduction CD of all the images for FREE ($650 value)!