Sign in to follow this  
Karen

Karen and Jason's Dreams Tulum Wedding Review

Congratulations Lambert's!! I love your review!! You two look so happy. It makes me even more excited to be there in 16 days...yeah!

Congratulations and best wishes for a wonderful life! I'm so glad that the rest of your life has started out perfect!

Thank you so much for posting your review Karen! I am very excited to have our wedding at Dreams Tulum as well! It sounds like you guys had an amazing time! I will warn you, I may have some questions for you! Thanks again for posting!!!

I just found your review and I love the details and georgeous slideshow ofcourse. Congratulations! Your wedding looks beautiful. Just curious, what room did you book that you got upgraded from?

I'm glad the review was helpful. thanks for the compliments. We booked a deluxe gadenview and got upgraded to what we believe was a dreams jr. suite with an ocean view. Jay requested the upgrade if possible prior to us going out there.

P.S. Thank you everyone for the good wishes and compliments. It certainly was the best day of my life and Dreams Tulum was a wonderful setting.

Dreams Tulum IS a wonderful setting.

Did you guys ever walk down the beach the other way from the ruins and find the cold water springs? We did that like the next to the last day. They were pretty refreshing.