my room is "office" need help!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 tvt

tvt
  • VIP Member
  • 4,812 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 04:23 PM

So gals, my friend is having her briday shower/bachelorette party next weekend in chicago. The theme of the shower is "Room to Room" and my room is "office"

However, out of the 4 registries they have there is not a single thing for their office. So what the heck should I get them?

#2 FutureMrsK

FutureMrsK
    • 31 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 04:27 PM

I recently got a digital photo frame and I love it! My fiance got mine on Amazon, there's a big variety to choose from.

#3 tvt

tvt
      • VIP Member
      • 4,812 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 04:29 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by FutureMrsK
        I recently got a digital photo frame and I love it! My fiance got mine on Amazon, there's a big variety to choose from.

oh that's a good idea!

also, how much should i be spending on a shower gift?

#4 dragonfly

dragonfly
        • 1,820 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 04:33 PM

Why not go to bombay or a store such as that and get them a cherry wooden box of some sort, you could have their date, names, or whatever put on it. They could then use it as a memory box, picture box, mail box, pens, pencils, ect, ect. You could also get one of those block wooden swivel picture frames that has pictures on each side they could put it on a desk.

The other option is buy them something else that you want to get, and just act like you thought you had another room, do a oops so sorry for the confusion! I never heard of someone being kicked out of a shower for not following directions...LOL

#5 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 04:35 PM

what about some nice personalized stationary? maybe her married initials, or even just her first name.

#6 dragonfly

dragonfly
            • 1,820 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 04:41 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by akh
              what about some nice personalized stationary? maybe her married initials, or even just her first name.
              Oh Ilike that idea, I think about $25.00 to $50.00 is enough for a shower gift, depending on who the person is.

#7 foxytv

foxytv
              • VIP Member
              • 7,740 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 04:53 PM

The digital picture frame option I think is ideal. Those things are the bomb ... and what a great way to display their wedding pictures in their "Office"?! :-)

#8 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 05:02 PM

You could get them "The Office" on DVD. It's my favorite show :)

#9 1elephant

1elephant
                  • VIP Member
                  • 15,998 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 05:09 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by mlb36
                    You could get them "The Office" on DVD. It's my favorite show :)
                    i like that idea! it's clever, and if they don't like it, they get a store credit to best buy/circuit city/walmart/target, which is ALWAYS useful!

it's one of my favorite shows too!

#10 jak27

jak27
                    • 715 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 05:53 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by akh
                      I love personalized stationary! What a great gift, and you know it'll come in handy for years to come!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users