Any thought on Huatulco...?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JenDen

• 18 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:37 AM

I am in the VERY beginning stages of planning our wedding. We orginally thought we wanted to find a resort in Puerto Vallarta....however, I looked into the Dreams there and have not been too impressed with customer service.....so now I am looking elsewhere. To be honest, I don't know where to begin.....then I came across Dreams Huatulco....looks great but would like to know more about location?? Is the resort kid friendly? I will be having 5 nieces/nephews coming and want to have enough entertainment (nice kids pool maybe, nice beaches?) for them!! Also, how is the food that is included with the all-inclusive route?

Honestly, ANY help would be GREAT!!!

#2 *Nadine*

• 5,466 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 10:57 PM

Hi Jen, I think you saw my review already but if you haven't check it out. The resort is very kid friendly, with lots for them to do.. and there is a kids pool as well. The food was pretty good I would say. i dont think its as good as you would find in say the riviera or cabo areas, but thats b/c Huatulco isn't as touristy yet. If you aren't too picky you will find it very good! Any questions let me know :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users