Secrets Maroma Beach Bride to be

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 MarieSamSanchezPhoto

• Moderators
  • 121 posts
    • LocationSouthern California

Posted 04 October 2010 - 11:03 PM

Welcome to the forum!! You've found the best resource for destination weddings, the forum was like gold while I planned my own wedding a few years ago!!! 

BLOG: www.mariesamsanchez.com/blog
    CONTACT ME: mariesam.sanchez@gmail.com

#22 June17Bride

• 5 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 01:11 PM

Hi!! I too an getting married at Secrets Maroma Beach on June 17th, and I'm so lost on the wedding planner stuff and everything I need to get prepared for. So glad to have found this forum!

#23 2Hyper

• 15 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 05:33 AM

Originally Posted by inspiredfyre 

Congrats! You will NOT be disappointed of SMB, i assure you!! I got married there in November, and had an amazing time! It was just me and fi, so some of the details I can't really offer, but for sure the location, and the resort itself is top notch!! I'm happy for you, i want to go back so bad!

Did you use any outside vendors for your wedding? I want to use an outside DJ and want to know if anyone else has done the same at this resort?

#24 June17Bride

• 5 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:08 PM

We did not use any outside vendors other than our photographers over at Del Sol. The house DJ was just fine though, as we provided our own playlist of favorite tunes, and just told him to use discretion and keep the crowd going. He did just fine. Save on a DJ and splurge on your photog! You can check out our Del Sol slideshow here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users