Sign in to follow this  
jennyencinas

Secrets Maroma Beach Bride to be

Congrats and welcome to the forum! There is a lot of helpful information here for Secrets Maroma. I got engaged at the resort in Dec 2008 and we are getting married there Dec of this year! Good luck with your planning!

Welcome and congratulations! This forum is AWESOME! There is a lot of great information on here. You should search the wedding reviews section and also just do a general search for Secrets Maroma Beach. You'll find a LOT of stuff. Happy planning!

Secrets Maroma Beach is wonderful. We were there when the resort opened in 2008. The staff was great. I have lots of pics but I haven't managed to upload pics yet (just joined this week). They have a great gazebo for weddings as I remember.

Congrats and have fun planning.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I did a site check in May of last year & my fiance and I fell in love with the resort! Yes our trip is also our honeymoon, so we are calling it our weddingmoon!

Congrats! You will NOT be disappointed of SMB, i assure you!! I got married there in November, and had an amazing time! It was just me and fi, so some of the details I can't really offer, but for sure the location, and the resort itself is top notch!! I'm happy for you, i want to go back so bad!