Sign in to follow this  
USSI

Aruba Wedding

Interesting. I sent an email to Aruba's Town Hall but no one has responded. sad.gif In Canada I've been told that we will be legally married but not registered in Canada. I read somewhere online that we could get our certificate translated and registered in Canada but I only found that on one site. I'm so very confused. :) I'll keep researching.

Thanks!!!

Ussi

Hi,

We are also trying to plan a wedding at RIU Palace Aruba... and we're having a hard time finding out much information, or finding anyone who has gotten or is getting married there... which makes me a little nervous, but the place looks gorgeous and the wedding packages seem quite affordable. Have you booked a date with them yet? The other issue we are having is trying to secure a wedding date so far in advance without being able to book the rooms yet... they want your room booking confirmation number in order to confirm the wedding date, which is making things difficult. So far, a bit frustrated... but trying to patient...

Let me know how it's going for you...

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your engagement! Enjoy every moment of your preparations and good luck with everything! You will find lots of great information here!