Admitted to hospital with a week to go!!!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 Girasole

• 757 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:43 PM

Hope you feel better soon, concentrate on getting better. Everything will work out.
    Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

#12 shellk

• 1,784 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:52 PM

im sure everything will be fine.you will be on that plane before you know it.keep us updated.you know where we are if you need us.

#13 amygirl1169

• 653 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:58 PM

Oh wow, that's super scary and very serious! Stay positive and focus on your health. Keep us posted! Sending big hugs and positive vibes your way!

#14 *HOLLY*

• Banned
        • 3,639 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 07:15 PM

THat is horrible. I hope its not anything serious. Your health is more important than anything hang in there!

#15 jenninjamaica

• 547 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:40 PM

Oh no! Sorry to hear that! Like the others have said, you do have to TRY and relax. Stress won't help you get to your wedding. Take care of yourself!!!

#16 poohshek

• 1,456 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:49 PM

Oh no... Please keep us posted on progress or any updates! Sending good energy your way!!!

Health takes #1 priority!!!

Focus on getting through surgery and recovery!!!

#17 pinayflava

• 193 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:13 AM

omg so sorry to hear that! just hope everything works out in the end - best of luck and take care

#18 Cindy*

• 2,655 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 10:01 AM

Sorry to hear that. I hope everything works out and you have the wedding of your dreams as planned. Sending positive thoughts your way.

#19 Pastryqueen_Tanya

• 417 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:48 PM

Hello Ladies! Thanks for all of the kind wishes! What would I do without all of you fabulous ladies??!!!
                    UPDATE: No surgery!! YAY! They released me today! Hooray! It turns out it was a Pulmonary Embolis (blood clot in my lung). The treatment was just a couple of shots and some close watching...
                    I am able to fly next week if the rest of the tests come back okay, but the Dr. sounded confident. Whew! No scuba diving (sad) but if thats the worst of it...who cares!Surgery really would have sucked! I am convinced it was everyones kind thoughts.
                    This really put some things in perspective for me. If everything doesn't get done it does not matter. As long as I get to marry my honey!
                    Whoo Hoo!
                    Thanks again ladies. I really appreciate all of your kind words.

#20 jk1101

• 2,582 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:50 PM

Yay! so glad you are ok...if the worst thing is that you can't scuba you are way ahead of the game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users