Cabo wedding coordinator

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 lisasalinas

• 6 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:31 PM

My fiance and I have been going back and forth on different destination locations in Mexico. It looks like we are getting closer to deciding on Cabo as our location (either Cabo or La Paz) Does anyone have a WC they recommend and what are their prices. I've come across Baja weddings and Signature weddings. Signature weddings seems to do very nice work. Just not sure if they were to do a wedding in La Paz (it's about 1.5 from Cabo). Any recommendations would be great!

#2 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,532 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 04:18 PM

I used Amy Abbott with Fiestas Los Cabos, and she was excellent! I definitely recommend her, and I have heard good things about the other WC's at Fiestas Los Cabos as well.

#3 liznsergio

• 400 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 07:32 PM

I am using Karla Casillas from A Baja Romance. She is great and also does wedding outside of Cabo/San Jose. Her fees are based on your need and # of guests. Here is her info:
        Blog: Los Cabos Wedding by Karla Casillas
        website: A Baja Romance Wedding... By Karla Casillas © 2009-Los Cabos Wedding planner-Cabo San Lucas Wedding Planner-Destination Wedding Planner-wedding coordinator
        email: info@karlacasillas.com

#4 lisasalinas

• 6 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 08:14 PM

Thank you ladies, I will look into both of your suggestions!

#5 lisasalinas

• 6 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 09:18 PM

Heather, Do you have direct contact info for Amy Abbott?? Thanks!

#6 liljuicy

• 30 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 12:08 AM

We are getting married in May and have been working with Sarai Flores from Signature Weddings. She has been great so far and all of the other vendors had great things to say about her. She is very responsive to email so you should send her an email!

#7 cwordy

• 7 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 04:51 PM

I worked with Sarai (Signature Weddings) for my wedding in October. She and her team are absolutely outstanding!! I would recommend her in a heartbeat!! Feel free to email me with any questions.

#8 Dj Mijares

Dj Mijares
                • Banned
                • 20 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 11:03 PM

Both of them are great, I´ve always heard good comments I guess it all deppends on your needs.
                  Good luck!!

#9 tinalv

• 52 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 03:05 AM

Can anyone tell me how much Signature Weddings charges for their services?

#10 liljuicy

• 30 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 01:48 AM

It really depends on how much you use them for. If its full blown wedding planning, it will definitely cost more than if you just need their help on the day of. You should send Sarai an email--she is very nice and I am sure she can answer any questions you have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users