Photo

Melia CaribeTropical Brides!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 Alliecat023

Alliecat023
  • 75 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 08:54 AM

Do any of you ladies have information on the wedding packages & prices? I couldnt find anything on their website. I am trying to decide between a few different resorts & it's going to come down to how much the wedding is going to cost. Thanks for your help!

Alliecat023@yahoo.com

#12 theend903

theend903
    • 173 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 09:38 AM

Hey ladies. I was originally planning to have my wedding at Majestic Colonial, but their prices are crazy. Is anyone having a private reception at the Melia? I have around 35-40 people coming so if anyone has pricing info please let me know. Thanks so much!! Congrats to everyone!!

#13 Leslaine

Leslaine
      • 19 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 10:16 AM

i heard the photographers at Melia Caribe Tropical are amazing! Arrecife Studio is very mentioned by the wedding coordinators at the Melia Caribe Tropical, Paradisus Palma Real and Paradisus Punta Cana, they mentioned to make my pictures with Kara.

#14 Train13

Train13
        • 33 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:09 PM

Melia Caribe is on my list of resorts, but I keep reading so many reviews on the damn mosquitos!

How bad were the bugs

#15 FutureMrsG521

FutureMrsG521
          • 23 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 01:06 PM

I just booked mine at the Melia for 5/21/2011 and sent my deposit. I am a little nervous bc I havent heard back and I wired the money on Monday. Can anyone clear my mind?

#16 jasst239

jasst239
            • 17 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 12:44 PM

@ FutureMrsG521- I sent an email with my wire confirmation, then received the reply email that my date had been reserved. I was nervous as well, and I waited about a week before contacting anyone. I'm sure they have it.

#17 jasst239

jasst239
              • 17 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 12:46 PM

Could someone tell me- what time is the reception dinner? Do you pick a time?

#18 FutureMrsG521

FutureMrsG521
                • 23 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 01:51 PM

Thank you Jasst329! That makes me feel better.

#19 jerzshortstuff

jerzshortstuff
                  • 303 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 10:25 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Alliecat023
                    Do any of you ladies have information on the wedding packages & prices? I couldnt find anything on their website. I am trying to decide between a few different resorts & it's going to come down to how much the wedding is going to cost. Thanks for your help!

Alliecat023@yahoo.com
                    Yea, the price will be the deciding factor for us as well. If anyone has info or pics please email me at jerzyshortstuf@yahoo.com

Also, someone mentioned mosquito's? Did anyone have a problem with that?

#20 FutureMrsG521

FutureMrsG521
                    • 23 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 12:30 PM

I would like to see some pictures as well! Also, I'd like to know what type of reception people are planning or have planned. email me at jalbers327@comcast.net

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users