Photo

Help finding luggae tags--please!!!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Cheri

Cheri
  • 110 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 09:30 PM

Found great luggage tags at an Ebay store called Coastal Home Gifts. I'm having trouble pasting a picture, but they're all beach-themed tags.(crabs, turtle, starfish, beach chair) Really cute!! Spent more than I wanted to but I think they were worth it. $5.50 each.

#12 vdaybride

vdaybride
    • 1,412 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 12:21 AM

I would also suggest Michaels. They make red, orange, turquoise and green ones, you just have to keep checking. They are really popular and sell out fast. Good luck
      Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#13 wendyjd

wendyjd
      • 968 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:02 PM

I bought plastic printable tags from Office Depot today, I plan to use them for the STD. They are thick plastic (like name badges/tags). I also bought jelly bracelets for the ties but may use ribbon instead. The badges are $26 for 24 tags. I'm starting on them as soon as the WC confirms our date.

#14 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
        • 401 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 01:50 PM

I love those Michaels solid coloured ones! I can't find them anywhere though. What aisle did you ladies find them in at Michaels. When I ask a sales assoc. about them, they look at me like I have two heads.
          Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#15 msmoodyr

msmoodyr
          • 329 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 11:12 PM

I found plastics one in the $1 bin at Michaels .. they were grouped by themes and they totally didn't match their theme lol

there was another aisle of $1+ items .they had the metallic luggage tags and ones that had initials stitched on them

#16 clfaidl2

clfaidl2
            • 333 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 11:58 PM

I saw those in Michaels.... they are 2 dollars a piece, if anyone is wondering (the metallic gold and sliver ones and initial tags).

I also found these during my search on ebay (buy it now)

Luggage Tags Neon asst, 50 for $50.00 + shipping - eBay (item 350156411628 end time Mar-17-10 09:00:22 PDT)

If you click on their store (Luggage Tag Name Tag Crafts Leather) they have different colors, or multi colors, and different amounts. Obviously the more you buy from them, the better deal you get.

Hope this helps!
              ~Christina~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users