Photo

Help finding luggae tags--please!!!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Cheri

Cheri
  • 110 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:51 AM

I am having a heck of a time finding luggage tags. Does anyone know where to find these? I'm looking for bright colored (orange, red or turquiose) tags that are reasonably priced. I need about 30. I would really appreciate any advice!! I've been looking online, but am only finding high-end ones.

Thanks girls!
    Cheri

#2 KJT1985

KJT1985
    • 694 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 02:45 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Cheri
      I am having a heck of a time finding luggage tags. Does anyone know where to find these? I'm looking for bright colored (orange, red or turquiose) tags that are reasonably priced. I need about 30. I would really appreciate any advice!! I've been looking online, but am only finding high-end ones.

Thanks girls!
      Cheri
      do they need to be solid orange, red or turquoise? I ordered mine from Candles and Such and they came with a personalized sticker with your background color of choice, image of choice and wording. They were $1.20 each. Personalized Expressions Collection Luggage Tag Favors They are mostly white but it's an option if you can't find anything else...

#3 ebernard4985

ebernard4985
      • 252 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:32 PM

I am having a difficult time finding these as well. I looked at Michaels craft store last night and they had some for $2 each but they are black with initials on them.... I am looking for solid bright colors. I keep going back and forth on having them.... will the guests use them?

#4 ebernard4985

ebernard4985
        • 252 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:33 PM

I was also thinking about ordering the flip flop luggage tags as favors at the bridal shower. This way those who are coming to the wedding have them before hand!

#5 Pastryqueen_Tanya

Pastryqueen_Tanya
          • 417 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 04:03 PM

I made my own by laminating business card size ones. Instead of the loops I used ribbons in our colours. I don't think people will care. Just a 'budget' idea.

#6 swong

swong
            • 169 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 04:26 PM

you can try getting clear luggage tags from Staple for a very affordable price and use colorful paper as an insert. Tying it with a pretty ribbon will definitely give it a nice final touch!!
              Scarlett

#7 Girasole

Girasole
              • 757 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:58 PM

Last time I was at Target they had bright green & pink ones but I am not sure of the cost. They were 2/pack
                Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

#8 Cheri

Cheri
                • 110 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 07:36 PM

Thanks so much girls!!

#9 nicburn

nicburn
                  • 25 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:36 PM

They had some turquoise ones at Hobby Lobby for a good price...I don't think they were over $2-3 each

#10 PVBride2010

PVBride2010
                    • 157 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 11:47 AM

I purchased clear self-laminating tags (2 for $1 at a local Big Lots store) & used free business cards from Vistaprint. I was very concerned with the loop that came with it but the ribbon idea seems better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users