Photo

El Dorado Royale -- Reservation System Trashed!!!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 MrsV-to-be

MrsV-to-be
  • 554 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 06:28 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sheaa
    My emails to Valeria are being returned to me this morning undeliverable...
    Has anyone else experienced this, or heard from her recently?
    Hey! I heard from her...last friday I believe? This is the email I am using:
    weddings1@lomas-travel.com

I have heard from another thread, that many people are having issues with their email down in the RM as an after effect of Hurricane Dean

#32 SheaS

SheaS
    • 380 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 10:10 PM

Thanks, I kept sending them today, and they were returned up until about 3:00 one went thru. She did respond to me too! No need to worry...

#33 brigopens

brigopens
      • 247 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 01:45 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by sheaa
        My emails to Valeria are being returned to me this morning undeliverable...
        Has anyone else experienced this, or heard from her recently?
        Had this problem this mornign as well. My fiance also said the website was down...

I resent them at lunch, and heard back from her when I got here from work. Something temporary it appears.
        Our Bridal Party in Mexico

#34 shannon

shannon
        • 772 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 10:36 PM

Was worried about reservation system-- beeper system works well here, so I think that was a good move by the resort -and something it seems like they changed bc of the many complaints listed on tripadvisor.com, etc--- now if we can only get rid of the retarded policy regarding outside photographers! :)

Slightly worried about the dresscode-- alot of my friends families-- guys would wear flip flops with casual pants -or the girls would wear flip flops with sun dresses-- oh well, I guess I'll look at it as another excuse to do some shoe shopping -hehe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users