Sign in to follow this  
Boo

Anyone had experience with planner1events?

We are finally booked for a ceremony at Secrets Maroma and Cecilia has told me to be in contact with Gabi at planner1events for flowers / chairs / gazeebo decoration etc. has anyone had any dealings with this company? Gabi so far has been very responsive but I want to make sure that they will also deliver on what we are signing up for

Thanks so much!

sorry just had to post to bump up the post - was hoping to get some confirmation that all the items will actually show the day of

Shaks that is what I was afraid of, I tried serching them on this forum but no luck, unless I am totally blind

This vendor has been quick to respond to my questions, but I just wanted some confidence that they will come thru, we only have one chance to get it right, and so its making me kinda nurveous

Thanks for responding though, I was afraid that that was the case

and if your WC suggested them (I assume that's who did) then you're probably ok. If they got a lot of complaints from them they probably wouldn't use them ... but what do I know!?

i think that's a great way to look at it ... and hopefully you will come back with a positive review, and same someone else from taking that blind plunge!

i think that's a great way to look at it ... and hopefully you will come back with a positive review, and same someone else from taking that blind plunge!

Hey Boo! My WC just recommended them as well. I dont know what to do either - I think I will ask for quotes from at least 1-2 more event planning companies if only to be clear re: pricing and options. Let us know how it goes if you decide to use planner1!