slow, timed out, etc

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 **Kat**

• 2,682 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 12:48 PM

Yeah, it has always been pretty slow for me too. but it is worth it :)

#22 Boo

• 785 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 05:18 PM

Any idea when the upgrade to the server will be complete? Sorry I am just addicted to all the great information - thanks for having this, I dont know how other ladies pland DW without this forum.

#23 baj

• 1,555 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 05:21 PM

I am still getting timed out but on the site about 20mins early this evening before being timed out again 01/02/10.

#24 AlexsBride

• 401 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 06:00 PM

I thought the slowness was just because of my stupid dial up internet. But I hope it will soon start running a little faster! I love this site. Couldn't plan my wedding without it.
          Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#25 boscobel

• VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 06:17 PM

There is no definite time when the upgrade will be complete, but it is being worked on continuously. I'm sure you will know or Tammy will post when the upgrade is complete.

I am going to close this thread and please post if you are still having issues in this thread - http://bestdestinati....-please-54805/. That is the one being monitored by the people working on the issues.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users