Photo

Coconut Cove

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jcarvale

jcarvale
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:39 PM

Has anyone been to the Coconut Cove Resort and Marina in Islamorada, Fl?

#2 inanna

inanna
    • 54 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 01:17 PM

I have never been there, however, you might want to take a look at the Trip Advisor reviews and pictures: Coconut Cove Resort and Marina (Islamorada, FL) - Small Hotel Reviews - TripAdvisor. Looks like there are a lot of wedding pictures.

The Florida Keys forums on Trip Advisor are also very helpful and MUCH faster moving than here, with lots of local contributors.

#3 stina76

stina76
      • 54 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 03:42 PM

Last August we stayed at Coconut Cove to see if we wanted to have our wedding there because they had great reviews and the pictures that I saw online looked amazing. We stayed one night and enjoyed their pool with the waterfall! It's a nice place, and they do an excellent job decorating it for weddings, but we decided on the Islander instead. The people who work there are really friendly and helpful. The grounds were a little different than I pictured. The beach is better at the Islander in my opinion. I also didn't like that they don't have restaurant/bar there. In my rough calculations they were about the same price so I went with the better beach and the tiki bar! : )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users