• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 sxcT

sxcT
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 10:47 AM

Great idea...very fun too!!

Originally Posted by skadow 

I was going to do BD photos, but I am still loosing weight so I dont want to get them taken till I am done dieting...

However....I did sign up for lapdance classes =) That will be part of his gift

#42 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
    • 418 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 10:50 AM

Me and the FI are planning to buy each others wedding perfume/aftershave... 

We've said it has to be one we wouldnt normally buy/wear, then the scent will always remind us of our wedding day :)

#43 mrs*j*2011

mrs*j*2011
      • Banned
      • 206 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 04:48 AM

Originally Posted by roxmysockz 

We've said it has to be one we wouldnt normally buy/wear, then the scent will always remind us of our wedding day :)

That's such a cute idea!  My FI and I weren't planning on exchanging gifts (we are saving our pennies for a house) but this is a great idea for an inexpensive yet meaningful gift.

~~ Lea ~~
        January 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Royal Caribbean
        (honeymooning at Couples Negril)

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/xRI3m4.png

#44 TheFutureWagners

TheFutureWagners
        • Banned
        • 2,710 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 05:23 AM

I love this thread! Men are SO hard to buy for!

#45 mistibuard

mistibuard
          • 444 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 06:16 AM

I love this idea too!!

Originally Posted by roxmysockz 

**Beaches Turks & Caicos- March 12, 2011**

#46 Nicyx

Nicyx
            • 2,914 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 07:12 AM

Yeah, i love that idea 2 :-) Only I have bought my perfume already though!! Haha.

FI probably wont get me anything i will drop a hint nearer the time about getting each other something but its not really his style so i wont be upset if he dosent :-)

Im thinking of getting this as a little keepsake.... prob get something else too but dont know what...?

http://www.ohsocheri...iful_groom_book 

xox

#47 feebi

feebi
              • 154 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 02:32 PM

Thanks for the lapdance lessons idea. Pole dancing will be fun too!

#48 vlynnw

vlynnw
                • 6,003 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 05:17 PM

I did a BD shoot and will give him a BD book, and I'm also giving him a "Best Husband Award", it's kind of a corny little thing between us but we were long distance for the first 2 years so majority of our communication was done through email and text.  One day while I was away in Tanzania on study abroad we were trying to still send daily emails and he sent me "the world's best girlfriend award" and made it sound super official.  The following year for Christmas I made a book compiled of all of our emails together with that in it and after the wedding I'm going to frame both his and mine and hang them up. 

Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users