Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sjmacphe

June 2010 Brides!

Recommended Posts

Wow!! 10 weeks -- when I read that I was like "wow, when is she getting married -- 10 weeks would be manageable" then I noticed you're 3 days before I am! hahaha -- I like the sound of 10 weeks better than 2.5 months though!

Thanks for that !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are so right! For some reason once it hit 70 days I started in weeks. LOL. I keep thinking this week I need to do X, next week Y... :)

 

Congratulations to you!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungoddess_08 View Post
Wow!! 10 weeks -- when I read that I was like "wow, when is she getting married -- 10 weeks would be manageable" then I noticed you're 3 days before I am! hahaha -- I like the sound of 10 weeks better than 2.5 months though!

Thanks for that !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! Our clocks are really ticking!!!!! I'm a June 19th bride in Freeport, Bahamas. I'm really starting to get a bit overwhelmed because it seems I have sooooo much left to do. I have my dress but it's a lot of small, important details left. I have OOT bags but nothing to go in them yet. I need to get busy....quick!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMiller2b View Post
Wow! Our clocks are really ticking!!!!! I'm a June 19th bride in Freeport, Bahamas. I'm really starting to get a bit overwhelmed because it seems I have sooooo much left to do. I have my dress but it's a lot of small, important details left. I have OOT bags but nothing to go in them yet. I need to get busy....quick!
Welcome to another June bride :)

I was also feeling a bit overwhelmed but forced myself to get a few things done this last week... bought my bridesmaid gifts, bought a new swim suit, bought stuff to make my program/fans... not too much left to buy... need to find a cool sand ceremony kit and think of something for our guestbook... finally I'm making progress!

The OOT bag contents shopping was the most fun!! Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know exactly how you are feeling! I try to break it down into one or two tasks a day and that seems to help. :)

 

I ordered our sand ceremony kit (with custom etching) from this e-bay seller. It it so cute and so reasonably priced.

 

eBay My World - glassart234

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by swankster77 View Post
Welcome to another June bride :)

 

I was also feeling a bit overwhelmed but forced myself to get a few things done this last week... bought my bridesmaid gifts, bought a new swim suit, bought stuff to make my program/fans... not too much left to buy... need to find a cool sand ceremony kit and think of something for our guestbook... finally I'm making progress!

 

The OOT bag contents shopping was the most fun!! Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey ladies, just checking in - hope everyone is doing well! Can't believe how quickly time is going, I will be leaving in 27 days....I remember when I was excited that is was less than 1 year! I still have a few more things to do but for the most part I'm pretty much ready. I've been working out a lot lately, I feel like all I do is study, work out, eat and sleep (some fun things in between).

 

How is everyone else doing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay!! 27 days - amazing. Our legal day is on June 3 - nobody knows except my parents who will be our witnesses. It will be completely low key, I'm hoping we can just sign the papers and go out for lunch! nothing big! Then we leave on June 22 for 2 weeks!! Our wedding is on the last day before the guests leave (2cool.gif and we move to another resort for our honeymoon!! I'm so excited.

 

I have my dress, FI's suit, rings, clothes, photographer booked. I'm not bringing anything wedding related (decorations etc.) Our favors arrived last week (mugs/bags) and all I have to do now is get FI to compile our music for the ceremony and dinner (he's a DJ, so that's his task).

 

I'm still on the hunt for honeymoon clothes, I want white shorts, dresses and halter tops!

 

Is anyone else getting married in Punta Cana in June?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my gosh June brides,

 

I cant believe my one month till wedding day is creeping around the corner. Lets see I have FI's suit and ring. I have my dress, kinda, waiting for alterations. Second fitting on the 18th. Still trying to find a wedding band for myself. I have programs, favors, wedding party gifts to complete. Our civil day is May 28th officially!! I just wanted it to be my parents as witnesses, but thats not possible with my family, they all want to be there. I'm sooo excited. We leave June 6th and I can't wait!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by sungoddess_08 View Post
Yay!! 27 days - amazing. Our legal day is on June 3 - nobody knows except my parents who will be our witnesses. It will be completely low key, I'm hoping we can just sign the papers and go out for lunch! nothing big! Then we leave on June 22 for 2 weeks!! Our wedding is on the last day before the guests leave (2cool.gif and we move to another resort for our honeymoon!! I'm so excited.

I have my dress, FI's suit, rings, clothes, photographer booked. I'm not bringing anything wedding related (decorations etc.) Our favors arrived last week (mugs/bags) and all I have to do now is get FI to compile our music for the ceremony and dinner (he's a DJ, so that's his task).

I'm still on the hunt for honeymoon clothes, I want white shorts, dresses and halter tops!

Is anyone else getting married in Punta Cana in June?
I am also a June bride getting married in Punta Cana. Our date is June 11th. Its coming so quickly. We have FI's suit, I just had my fitting today, we have decorations, BM dresses and gifts, most things for the OOT bags, booked a photographer months ago but she didnt require a deposit so I'm a bit nervous about that, last week i booked an officiant and dj. I still need to find a guest book and sand ceremony kit. AND I still dont know how i want to wear my hair huh02.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • My wedding date is set for the next month but not found any wedding planner finally got one wedding planner. its very very help for my wedding arrangement thank you indian wedding company
    • What color is your wedding? You can go with warm autumn-inspired colors such as burnt oranges, dark reds, burgundy, bright yellows, like fall foliage   https://printsbery.com/invitations/wedding/burgundy   What planning have you guys done?  
    • We booked our wedding for April 2021 but the venue let us know at this time they are still implementing Covid measures so we should not have more than 50 guests, etc. We also made sure the contract had an "out" clause that would let us get a refund should the pandemic blow up again, or have the ability to reschedule without penalty.
    • I am having my wedding scheduled in November 2020. I am too much worried about how all the things will be managed in this pandemic situation. About everything like the guest list, preparations, my attire and all. The only thing I am relaxed is about finances. In Feb only me and my fiancé applied for the wedding loans. We have applied early because both of us are having bad credit we had a doubt that it will be approved or not. But our wedding loans with bad credit were timely approved and we have planned accordingly but now this pandemic has spoiled all our preparations. We are trying to be positive and trying to celebrate our new beginnings.
    • Welcome. I am a past Dreams Los Cabos bride. Please let us know if we can assist in any way. We have some great promotions (bride and groom fly free, comped rooms and upgrades).    info@wrighttravelagency.com
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...