June 2010 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#71 swankster77

swankster77
  • 233 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:30 AM

Hey girls!

We all get married next month! Yay! My legal wedding is June 4 and we leave for Mexico on June 8... I'm almost ready to go... BD shoot was a couple weeks ago...it was awesome. My shower and bachelorette party are later this month.

Other things I have yet to take care of are also finding a sand ceremony kit. I found a cool sand frame I think I'm going to get but still undecided because it's twice as expensive as most other kits, still need to figure out what to do about a guest book, assemble our programs, figure out who's going to take what for us (we have TONS of stuff to bring down between OOT bags, fans, sashes, etc), seating arrangement for dinner and a few other odds and ends. Oh and one big issue is what I'm going to do with my dog while I'm gone... that's causing some stress right now. Other than that I'm feeling pretty good though and I am just counting down the days! (34 til we leave!)

#72 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
    • 829 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:53 PM

Sounds like it's all coming together nicely!! I went shopping today with my mom and I finally found a carry on! I love it -- it's big, white and Steve Madden!

Has anyone seen those sand-frames? It has space for a picture and then you fill in the space with sand - I want to find one so I can bring back Punta Cana sand and put a wedding picture in it. I can't find them anywhere (they are differnt than sand ceremony kits).

#73 StarfishBride2010

StarfishBride2010
      • 45 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:03 PM

Sungoddess you can find them on Amazon.com...they are only $25. I am getting married June 8th and I cannot wait. We leave exactly 4 weeks from today! I am up to 6 suitcases of just wedding stuff...how the heck am I going to get this all down there. Beach reception on the Himitsu Beach...I am so freakin excited!

#74 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
        • 829 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:11 PM

really? what do I search? I just tried "sand frames" lol and nothing came up! Thanks for the tip though!

#75 StarfishBride2010

StarfishBride2010
          • 45 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:33 PM

Here is the link...its a frame by Umbra

Amazon.com: Umbra Ether 10.5 X 8-Inch Frame, Espresso: Home & Garden

#76 swankster77

swankster77
            • 233 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 07:41 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by StarfishBride2010
              This is cool! Better order quick though because it says there are only 2 in stock!

#77 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
              • 829 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:27 AM

That's great! thanks for the tip!

I'm making tank tops with iron-on rhinestones that say Bride today! :)

#78 sjmacphe

sjmacphe
                • 291 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 02:07 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by sungoddess_08
                  That's great! thanks for the tip!

I'm making tank tops with iron-on rhinestones that say Bride today! :)
                  I still need to do that! I have to make 4 :). Where did you get your tank tops, did you get cotton ones without ribbing?

#79 StarfishBride2010

StarfishBride2010
                  • 45 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:08 PM

I bought cotton with ribbing and they turned out great! Much cheaper than buying them pre-done :)

#80 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
                    • 829 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 06:02 PM

I did too -- The tank top cost me 3.99 in the states, but I've seen them at places like Walmart for 5 bucks or so!

I've also done them on bathing suit bottoms -- so cute!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users