Jump to content

Photo

June 2010 Brides!


  • Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#61 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
  • Member
  • 829 posts

    Posted 14 April 2010 - 11:01 PM

    Wow!! 10 weeks -- when I read that I was like "wow, when is she getting married -- 10 weeks would be manageable" then I noticed you're 3 days before I am! hahaha -- I like the sound of 10 weeks better than 2.5 months though!
    Thanks for that !

    #62 carlykay

    carlykay
    • Newbie
    • 14 posts

      Posted 15 April 2010 - 12:34 AM

      You are so right! For some reason once it hit 70 days I started in weeks. LOL. I keep thinking this week I need to do X, next week Y... :)

      Congratulations to you!

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by sungoddess_08
      Wow!! 10 weeks -- when I read that I was like "wow, when is she getting married -- 10 weeks would be manageable" then I noticed you're 3 days before I am! hahaha -- I like the sound of 10 weeks better than 2.5 months though!
      Thanks for that !


      #63 sungoddess_08

      sungoddess_08
      • Member
      • 829 posts

        Posted 15 April 2010 - 11:35 AM

        I'm going for my dress fitting today!! :)

        74 days!!

        #64 MrsMiller2b

        MrsMiller2b
        • Jr. Member
        • 160 posts

          Posted 25 April 2010 - 07:45 PM

          Wow! Our clocks are really ticking!!!!! I'm a June 19th bride in Freeport, Bahamas. I'm really starting to get a bit overwhelmed because it seems I have sooooo much left to do. I have my dress but it's a lot of small, important details left. I have OOT bags but nothing to go in them yet. I need to get busy....quick!

          #65 swankster77

          swankster77
          • Jr. Member
          • 233 posts

            Posted 25 April 2010 - 10:49 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by MrsMiller2b
            Wow! Our clocks are really ticking!!!!! I'm a June 19th bride in Freeport, Bahamas. I'm really starting to get a bit overwhelmed because it seems I have sooooo much left to do. I have my dress but it's a lot of small, important details left. I have OOT bags but nothing to go in them yet. I need to get busy....quick!
            Welcome to another June bride :)

            I was also feeling a bit overwhelmed but forced myself to get a few things done this last week... bought my bridesmaid gifts, bought a new swim suit, bought stuff to make my program/fans... not too much left to buy... need to find a cool sand ceremony kit and think of something for our guestbook... finally I'm making progress!

            The OOT bag contents shopping was the most fun!! Good luck!

            #66 carlykay

            carlykay
            • Newbie
            • 14 posts

              Posted 26 April 2010 - 12:42 AM

              I know exactly how you are feeling! I try to break it down into one or two tasks a day and that seems to help. :)

              I ordered our sand ceremony kit (with custom etching) from this e-bay seller. It it so cute and so reasonably priced.

              Welcome to another June bride :)

              I was also feeling a bit overwhelmed but forced myself to get a few things done this last week... bought my bridesmaid gifts, bought a new swim suit, bought stuff to make my program/fans... not too much left to buy... need to find a cool sand ceremony kit and think of something for our guestbook... finally I'm making progress!

              The OOT bag contents shopping was the most fun!! Good luck!


              #67 sjmacphe

              sjmacphe
              • Jr. Member
              • 291 posts

                Posted 02 May 2010 - 04:53 PM

                Hey ladies, just checking in - hope everyone is doing well! Can't believe how quickly time is going, I will be leaving in 27 days....I remember when I was excited that is was less than 1 year! I still have a few more things to do but for the most part I'm pretty much ready. I've been working out a lot lately, I feel like all I do is study, work out, eat and sleep (some fun things in between).

                How is everyone else doing?

                #68 sungoddess_08

                sungoddess_08
                • Member
                • 829 posts

                  Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:39 PM

                  Yay!! 27 days - amazing. Our legal day is on June 3 - nobody knows except my parents who will be our witnesses. It will be completely low key, I'm hoping we can just sign the papers and go out for lunch! nothing big! Then we leave on June 22 for 2 weeks!! Our wedding is on the last day before the guests leave (2 and we move to another resort for our honeymoon!! I'm so excited.

                  I have my dress, FI's suit, rings, clothes, photographer booked. I'm not bringing anything wedding related (decorations etc.) Our favors arrived last week (mugs/bags) and all I have to do now is get FI to compile our music for the ceremony and dinner (he's a DJ, so that's his task).

                  I'm still on the hunt for honeymoon clothes, I want white shorts, dresses and halter tops!

                  Is anyone else getting married in Punta Cana in June?

                  #69 Naye84

                  Naye84
                  • Newbie
                  • 59 posts

                    Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:17 PM

                    Oh my gosh June brides,

                    I cant believe my one month till wedding day is creeping around the corner. Lets see I have FI's suit and ring. I have my dress, kinda, waiting for alterations. Second fitting on the 18th. Still trying to find a wedding band for myself. I have programs, favors, wedding party gifts to complete. Our civil day is May 28th officially!! I just wanted it to be my parents as witnesses, but thats not possible with my family, they all want to be there. I'm sooo excited. We leave June 6th and I can't wait!!

                    #70 sciencegrl10

                    sciencegrl10
                    • Newbie
                    • 33 posts

                      Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:36 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by sungoddess_08
                      Yay!! 27 days - amazing. Our legal day is on June 3 - nobody knows except my parents who will be our witnesses. It will be completely low key, I'm hoping we can just sign the papers and go out for lunch! nothing big! Then we leave on June 22 for 2 weeks!! Our wedding is on the last day before the guests leave (2 and we move to another resort for our honeymoon!! I'm so excited.

                      I have my dress, FI's suit, rings, clothes, photographer booked. I'm not bringing anything wedding related (decorations etc.) Our favors arrived last week (mugs/bags) and all I have to do now is get FI to compile our music for the ceremony and dinner (he's a DJ, so that's his task).

                      I'm still on the hunt for honeymoon clothes, I want white shorts, dresses and halter tops!

                      Is anyone else getting married in Punta Cana in June?
                      I am also a June bride getting married in Punta Cana. Our date is June 11th. Its coming so quickly. We have FI's suit, I just had my fitting today, we have decorations, BM dresses and gifts, most things for the OOT bags, booked a photographer months ago but she didnt require a deposit so I'm a bit nervous about that, last week i booked an officiant and dj. I still need to find a guest book and sand ceremony kit. AND I still dont know how i want to wear my hair




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users