June 2010 Brides!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungoddess_08 View Post
I went to a wedding this weekend -- and I defiantely blew my diet. It made me sad...but back to the gym tomorrow!!! :) And diet started again today!! lol
You're allowed to have a cheat day here and there, no worries - just stick with it. I know what you mean, I'm not really strict with my eating, but I feel so bad when I pig out on junk (ie my birthday was this weekend - cake, candy, lots of alcohol lol). I won't be doing that too often before the wedding though...so that's ok. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to check in and see how everyone was doing -- as far as planning, guest situations, packing lists, diet - anything! :)

I am getting SO excited -- it gets me through the days, but still feels like so far away. I know it will come fast though!! I find myself daydreaming about outfits I want to get for my honeymoon!

I honestly was shocked to see we have 3.5 months left, for me it's crazy how fast time is going. I still have some stuff to do - I have about 4-5 people who still haven't booked yet but I will be happy at this point if even if no one else books. I need to order my mugs pretty soon, I think I will just get a couple of extra just in case they end up coming. I am starting to pick up my workout routine a bit, my FI and I are going to do the 90 day P90x challenge. I am not really going to stress about my diet, I figure I eat pretty healthy already and if I work out 6X/week then I will probably get a bit more toned which would be sweet.

Have any of you gone for your dress fitting? I'm not sure when I should go - my dress is a bit big now but if I start working out more it's probably going to be even bigger on me...What if I shrink after it's been fitted??

I am getting so excited I can hardly stand it...but I keep reminding myself that half the fun is the suspense and excitement of going! I finished my menu cards that will be placed at the tables and sent out a pre-travel packet with a CD of music to get them ready for Mexico, flip flop magnets, flip flop key chains, pre-travel brochure of what to plan and expect during travel, a no gifts tag to let them know we don't want gifts and personalized luggage tags. All my guests were so excited about getting this in the mail and they love love love the CD. I also decided to purchase something special for everyone that is attending the wedding. So I bought starfish necklaces for all the women attending, customized bottle openers for all the men with their name engraved on the bottle opener and the kids all are getting super soakers water guns. The OOT bags are just about done.

Next up is programs, maracas signs, pashmina signs, etc. So much to do yet.

I will for sure post a large planning thread once I am done - I have so many things in a room ready to go.

HOpe you ladies are hanging in there as well! June is not far away!

Can't wait to see your planning thread, Lindsey!

As for the rest of you june brides... i'm in the same boat... it's getting so close yet feels so far away! I agree with the anticipation being half the fun so I'm definitely enjoying every day as it comes. I've been keeping myself busy (basically obsessing!) by working on my OOT bags and contents.... where are you girls getting your mugs? This has been one of my issues.. not sure where i can find the best deals...

i'm also upping my work out routine... been doing body fit at the y once a week and cardio the other 4 -5 days... but starting next week i'll have body fit twice a week. I'm down about 5.5 pounds and want to lose 10 more... I hope I can do it!

My first dress fitting is on April 27... they wanted to do it sooner but I stressed the fact that I'm trying to lose weight so one lady pushed it back for me - yay! I just want to be where i want to be (or close) by the time they do the fitting. My dress is already super big on me after losing only 5 pounds... oh and my BD shoot is April 17... aaahhh!

Ladies - I will try and take some pictures and share with you as a sneak peak. My pashmina signs just say "To Have and To Hold...To Keep You From the Cold". I am doing fan programs that I bought at Michels - they are really cute! I will take pictures once I'm done there. I just made my menu cards and I love how they turned out.

As far as mugs...I bought mine from discountedcups.com - they were really cheap and they turned out so good! I love them!

Countdown is on ladies...I will get some pictures posted as soon as I can.