Photo

Any one else at ME Cabo???

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 shanihoward2002

shanihoward2002
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 06:15 PM

I am getting married at ME Cabo on June 5, 2010 and was wondering if anyone else was getting married at this hotel. I am really starting the planning now and was just wondering if anyone else knew tips for Me Cabo regarding flowers and food!
    Thanks
    Shani

#2 tinalv

tinalv
    • 52 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 05:53 PM

I haven't picked a venue yet but I just noticed that ME Cabo has garden view rooms for only $119/night. That seems like a great rate for the location even if it's not oceanfront.

Which package are you going with?

#3 courtneyban

courtneyban
      • 15 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:50 PM

are you talking about the ME by Melia? I'm just starting an inquiry with Daniela now so I'd love to hear any info you have about the place! You can also email me directly at courtneyanne09@gmail.com

#4 mpeter81

mpeter81
        • 37 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 02:01 PM

Hi girls! I'm leaning toward getting married at Dreams Cabo, but want to check out ME by Melia. Do you girls have any pricing from the hotel that you can post? I'm curious if it'd be comparable to Dreams' pricing.

Thanks!

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:16 PM

i met with the wedding coordinator and sales coordinator early June...i have there weddign info but not in pdf form..

i can try to get it from the hotel.

the ME is very different from dreams so it will be hard to compare them. 1 is all-inclusive, the other is not.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 mpeter81

mpeter81
          • 37 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:25 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Tammy Host
            i met with the wedding coordinator and sales coordinator early June...i have there weddign info but not in pdf form..

i can try to get it from the hotel.

the ME is very different from dreams so it will be hard to compare them. 1 is all-inclusive, the other is not.
            I must've mistakenly read somewhere that ME was all inclusive but apparently it isn't so thanks for the clearification! I'm looking for an all-inclusive so I won't need the ME info.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users