Quote:
Originally Posted by cutefeet View Post
These are absolutely fantastic! Do you have a separate thread that explains how you made them?
No, I didn't do a separate thread with instructions, I kind of "winged it" with these. Here's a helpful site though: My Bride Idea: DIY Pocketfold Invitations

I used Microsoft Publisher to make a mock-up. I knew what size envelope I wanted and that I wanted to use 8.5" x 11" cardstock, so I just played around with sizing until I found something that worked. I believe the invite was 5 1/8" by 6 1/2" when closed. When open it was 10 1/4" by 6 1/2" and the flap was 2 inches deep.

For the inserts, the postcard RSVP was 3" x 5" because that's the smallest the post office will accept. The remaining inserts were also 5" wide, but I'm not sure of the exact height at the moment. Again, I just played around with rectangles in Publisher until I got the sizing right. Hope that helps! I'd also just do a search on Google for DIY pocketfolds, there is a ton of information out there!

fantastic :) it makes me giggle that you said there is tons of info on google about them, back when i did mine pretty much the only info you could find about them was here at BDW!