Sign in to follow this  
cjb0arder13

2011 brides out there?

Hey PV brides,

I am trying to book a photographer for a my wedding reception at Dreams PV on May 28th.....anyone willing to share for that weekend? Maybe we can split travel costs or work something out....The photographer I have in mind is amazing!! PM me if you are interested :)

I'm getting married in Sayulita which is a small town North of Vallarta and it's so so cute! I just booked Jillian Mitchell as a photographer and am super excited because she's local so that cuts travel costs for me! I had been planning on bringing one down with me, but then I found Jill and everything seemed to fall into place. I'm not sure yet if I'm going to work with a planner... Does anyone have information about flowers/bouquets and rentals and such? I'm worried that if I don't work with a planner I will have so much more work to do, but on the other hand saving a bit more might help us afford a nicer villa for the wedding!

I am a 2011 PV Bride! :) We had the hardest time picking between PV and Cabo but utimately ended up picking Le Kliff in PV for our location. When it boiled down to it, we just felt like there are more things for our guests to do there!

Another 2011 bride here! We recently booked Las Caletas for April 2nd, 2011! Still deciding on a photographer... my FI loves Michelle Turner's work, but we're also thinking about possibly Elizabeth Lloyd (local), or bringing a local photographer from Chicago.

Hey PV brides! Would anyone be interested in sharing the cost of travel for bringing in a photographer? My date is April 22nd, let me know if you are interested!