created my own box for the tote bags with gold fish

Click the image to open in full size.

#822 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
    • Banned
    • 1,034 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 08:55 PM

Linhy,
      Are you going to ship your stuffs in a container?! MOUHAHAHA...
      the OOT bags, the gold fish biscuits, the table clothes.., the letter and schedule..the mugs...

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#823 Linhy

Linhy
      • 237 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:28 PM

do you all think this look cheesy?

#824 Linhy

Linhy
        • 237 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:29 PM

Well we are bring it with us to mexico. Probably put in a box and check it in. We want to have all the bags in everyone rooms before their arrival.

#825 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
          • Banned
          • 1,034 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 10:27 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Linhy
            do you all think this look cheesy?
            nope, it is very practical. Goldfish are good snacks with a good cold beer! also great on road trip/excursion, when your guests feel hungry, they can munch on goldfish!

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#826 Linhy

Linhy
            • 237 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 10:55 PM

True! I refix it so it looks better hahahahaa Martha Stewart inspires me lol

#827 Linhy

Linhy
              • 237 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 12:21 AM

This one is much better! haha this is the only snack box I am putting effort into. Way too much work.

#828 michelle2011

michelle2011
                • 1,301 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:00 AM

Wow Linhy & Bonnie you have been busy!! I love your STD's they are so sweet and perfect for a destination wedding! Linhy your welcome letter is great. It's lovely how your tying all your theme together!

So creative and clever!

I'm thinking of doing my AHR invites in chocolate & pink! I think brown and pink look lovely together. I will probably do a pocket fold invite so i can put RSVP's etc in the little pocket and keep it all together! I'm not doing them just yet though as i want Mexico booked first!

I was going to say the same thing as you Bonnie about shipping the bits out there as Linhy seems to have so much to take, lol... It'll have to be minimum for us as it will cost £££'s coming from the UK!

#829 michelle2011

michelle2011
                  • 1,301 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:02 AM

14 months today we will be flying out to Mexico... whoop whoop!!!

#830 Nicyx

Nicyx
                    • 2,914 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:06 AM

WOW, ive been away for a day or 2 and there are so many pages to catch up on. Yeah, you ladies have been busy!! Love the paper airoplane STD's they are brilliant :-) And that OOT bags is a great idea, Love the comment how great the gold fish will be with a beer :-) That is one great valid point :-)

I havent really done anything weddingy for the last day or two, I was out on Saturday for my friends birthday and spent all day yesterday nursing a hangover from hell, and today im just off work so got some serious reading to do on here to catch up with you guys :-)

Bonnie that dress is nice on you.... is it that style you have in mind?

Michelle, argh.... 14 months and counting. it'll be here b4 we know it :-)

Roxmysocks, im agreeing with you im totally jealous of the girls under a year to go... saying that im also jealous of the girls who have been able to book too... :-)

x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users